Chapter 15: Time for a Revolution Part 1

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of weeks have passed, Husk has gathered a lot of useful information, information that I can use and Vaggie can pass it along to the members of the still growing rebellion that is still unknown to other sinners. From what Vaggie has said, Charlie is miserable. She is struggling everyday to wake up inside the palace. She tries to put on a strong face for her mother and Vaggie, but in the end they both know that she is hurting. Speaking of Lilith, she has tried everything to get her husband to reconsider for their daughter, pointing out that she is extremely unhappy with the engagement, but Lucifer made it clear that the marriage was going to happen no matter what. Hearing that from Vaggie, I just want to get this done faster so that I can rescue Charlie from her own Hell.

As the time gets closer and closer, Angel and Nifty work together in designing a disguise for me. It would be too obvious if I showed my ears and dressed my normal way, so we needed something to cover up my whole entire look. Angel was responsible for my clothes, Nifty was responsible for my features. She was given something that she seemed excited to use now, telling me that she never really had a reason to use it until now. It was some potion mixed from a noble, it makes the sinner look like anything besides themselves. It only lasted one month, which was perfect for what we were going for, but I wouldn't be able to turn into my normal form until the potion wears off. I was willing to take that small sacrifice and take the potion and drink it. Before I knew it, my body was glowing and my features started to change. It hurt a lot, but it was bearable compared to what I've been through already.

When the pain stopped and I could tell that the transformation had been completed, I looked over at Nifty and her eyes were completely wide, as if she was in shock. I raised my eyebrow at her and felt something brush against my leg. I looked down and noticed a long, white tail swaying behind me. Curious, I went over to the closest mirror, passing by Angel Dust. When he noticed that I was near him, his eyes widened and got in a fighting position, getting his gun out. "Who the fuck are you!?" He exclaimed towards me, which made me more curious as to what I've turned into.

Nifty came running next to me, has she always seemed that short before? Angel is shorter as well, what is with that? "Angel, it's Alastor, calm down! I gave him something and it changed his appearance temporarily!" Nifty explained to the white and pink spider that was threatening to shoot me a few more seconds if Nifty hadn't explained.

"That's Al? Holy shit..." Angel lowered his gun and looked at me in shock.

"Angel, are you alright?" I asked him, I noticed my voice has changed as well, maybe this was part of the process.

"Al, look in the mirror..." Angel stated, still staring at me. I was curious what I looked like now, so I turned around and looked into the mirror, seeing a white and black wolf staring back at me in the mirror. My eyes had widened and I stared at myself in shock. Of all the things that I had to turn into, it was a fucking dog. I hate dogs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body was now a wolf and as I noticed more of myself, my voice was deeper and raspier than my normal voice. I was taller than normal, I was now around 8'4, a foot taller than my normal form. My tail would barely hit the ground and it would constantly sway, the ears were about the same. My fur was white with black patches all over my body. Angel and Nifty made me an outfit that would do for the moment since I did grow larger, so my clothes wouldn't cut it in the first place. I was wearing a red jacket with a black button up shirt and a red tie. I was wearing black pants and black leather dress shoes, something like my normal attire but it was changed up just a bit. This means that I don't have to hide anymore, but I do need to mask my power.