After Hours

I've always hated community bathrooms. Especially if teenagers are the only ones using it, I've been traumatised walking in there quite a few times but I don't wanna go into detail.

The cleaners clean the bathrooms at 11pm every night so I'll usually go and have my shower at midnight when it's clean. There are no boy or girls toilets, Master Lin says we should toughen up and use the same facilities. I think it's fucking stupid especially since one of his rules are no sex... isn't he supposed to be smart?

Anyways I grab my pjs and body wash and head to the bathroom but I try to be quiet as we are supposed to be asleep in our dorms. I slip through the door to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall I remove my clothes and turn the hot water on.

I sigh as the hot water hits my body making my skin go red and steam, I love hot showers it's my therapy I wish I could stay in here forever I feel so safe like I could never be hurt by anyone or be in pain again. But as soon as I turn the water off reality hits me again.

I dry myself off and put my underwear on and long black silk pants with a white string. I put my "bedtime bra" on its super comfy but sexy it is black with thin straps and white lace along the edges. I go to put my shirt on but it's not here I must've left it in my dorm "shit" I mumble.

I grab my old clothes and wrap them up in my towel. I unlock the stall and stare at myself in the mirror, yuck I think to myself I'm disgusting. But then again I'm also hot. 

I hear a creak behind me followed by footsteps. I swing around and see a figure come out of the shadows. A shirtless figure.

"Fancy bumping into you here" the boy says with a smile crossing his face.
"Marcus? What are you doing up?" I ask
"What are you doing up?" he replies raising his eyebrows.
"Touché" I say then pause "I don't like using the bathroom with everyone it's stupid".

Marcus looks at me from head to toe like I'm a new species that's just been discovered. Trying to figure out what's going on I'm my head, who I am or why I'm here.

"You can stop staring at me now" I say feeling a hot rush.
"Did you forget your shirt?" He says looking at my chest only covered by my bra. Oops I forgot about that.
"Did you forget your shirt" I say back mocking him,
"Touché" He says with a smirk.

There is a silent pause, like one of us want to say something but can't get it out or simply because we are too busy observing each others bare bodies. Fuck it, I'm in a bathroom alone with Marcus, who I've had a crush on since he came here.

I take a deep breath and walk towards him.

"You have a really nice body" I say while I run my fingers along his abs, he raises his eyebrows and licks his lips
"Oh yeah?" He replies and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. 
"Can I kiss you?" He asks me leaning in, "Yes please" I reply and we both smile.

Our lips crash together aggressively, releasing all the built up tension. I run my fingers through his hair and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his body. I tighten my grip and create friction between us, we both let out a moan as our parts rub together. I'm already so wet.  He places me to the sink and we break away for a second and I stare into his brown eyes, then I leave a trail of kisses up his neck. While I suck on his skin he takes the hair tie off my wrist and puts my hair up in a ponytail.

He grabs my head so he can see my face and he starts kissing me again, we are kissing so hard our teeth would touch at times. I slide off the sink and go down on my knees, I pull down Marcus' pants and underwear to reveal his long dick. I smile and look up at him and he looks down at me with dominating eyes. I tease him a bit by slowly stroking his cock and it gets really hard so I spit on my hand and wrap it around his cock and I please him by moving my hand up and down. My hand was getting sore so I put my mouth around his warm hard cock and start sucking on it, I hear Marcus moaning which is turning me on. I bob my head faster and I feel the pre-cum dripping in my mouth then he cums in my mouth and he helps me off the floor.

We stare at each other and I open my mouth to show that I swallowed, he stared at me like I was the most amazing thing ever.
"God you're so good y/n, now let me please you" He whispers in my ear and picks me up and puts me back on the sink. He gets down on his knees, he slides my pants off leaving me in my underwear. He stares at my body in awe then takes my underwear off so he can get to my pussy.

He goes straight in and starts licking my pussy he sucks on my flaps and explores my vagina with his tongue. I grab onto his hair as he finds my g spot and so I push his head into my pussy so I can cum. He takes a breath and spits on my pussy and then keeps licking it making me so wet, I grind on his face to create more friction and I feel a knot forming in my stomach. "I'm going to cum" i moan and Marcus goes faster till I moan and orgasm.

I melt into this amazing feeling which I wish lasted forever. Marcus comes back up and we look at each other with red faces.

"Come back to my room" Marcus says and I agree.