Moon sighed.

"Sun, children,"

"Yes?" Sun answered.

"Does everyone mind being slightly more quiet? We don't mind yelling but that was a bit much" He softly said.

"Of course! I'm so sorry Moon,and to l the children in the tent."

The children all started apologizing.
Moon accepted all.

"Now that all of you children understand, I will go back to the others. Thank you, little stars" Moon grumbled out.

The children all started talking once Moon got back in the tent.

With Moon, in the tent.

Moon sat next to the children, who were mostly all calm.

"How are you doing starlights?" Moon softly said to the children.

They nodded.

"Good, now.. Would we like to draw or listen to music, we can do both if we must." Moon questioned.

"Both please," The children said.

"Will do, no falling asleep until naptime," he paused.

"Unless you truly are tired at the moment." he finished.

Moons musicbox slowly faded into the faint daycare theme, fading away the daycare music into a calm piano version of it.

The children drew, Moon relaxed, watching and viewing the small drawings.

Due to the size of the tent,Moon was able to lay in any position he'd like.

Moon laid on his stomach, relaxing his legs, resting his head on his arms.

"Im cold Mr. Moon.." A child whispered out.

Moon seemed to ignore the child, he closed his eyes.

Soon a small fan sound grew, a bit louder than his original one.

A heater, The child noticed.

The child turned and crawled to moon, cuddling his side.

Some of the others were cold, cuddling moons sides as well, one went on his back and laid on it.

Soon warmth filled the tent.

The children were starting to draw again, making sure to stay close to moon.

With Sun.

A small alarm went off, snack-time.

The children from the tent groaned.

Moon came from the tent with the children in his arms, one on his shoulders.

The children who were with Moon, followed him to a clean, small craft table.

"Stars, you must eat. After we can go in the tent then its naptime, okay?" He said to the children.

"Okay Mr. Moonn, I'm gonna go to the snack blanket now." The child said, being followed by the rest of *moons* children.

With sun.

"Okay children!" Sun said, passing out food, such as gummies, crackers, etc. to the hungry children.

The kids ate, sun, didn't.

Or did he?

Well he sure as hell tried.

failed.

The children soon got juice boxes, sun was malfunctioning a bit, due to the food.

No one cared.