Eun-woo: Ahh big nails why did you pinch me?

Y/N : I called you many times but you didn't listen. Where was your mind? Now help me get up.

Eun-woo helped Y/N to get up. They spent a bit more time learning.

After a while:

Eun-woo : This is enough for today.

Eun-woo saw that Y/N was completely wet by sweating.

Eun-woo wiped Y/N with a towel.

Y/N : I could've done it myself but thanks oppa.

Y/N noticed that Eun-woo was sweating a lot too so she decided to wipe him.

Y/N : You helped me so I'll help you.

Eun-woo became very happy.

In the evening:

Eun-woo dropped Y/N off.

In front of the house:

Eun-woo: This is the first time you have done such physical exercises so your body could hurt. In that case take low power painkiller. After a while it will get better.

Y/N whining : I already know these things. Do you think I'm a baby?

Eun-woo while pinching Y/N's cheek: I guess you are a cute little baby.

Y/N : Huh? Ba-by?

Eun-woo: Nothing good night. See you tomorrow!

Y/N also greeted him goodbye and went inside the house.

Jennie called In-Yeop at night. In-Yeop tried calling Y/N but Y/N's phone was busy.
In-Yeop was laying on his  bed while thinking about Y/N and Eun-woo.His mind was restless.

All of a sudden his phone rang and he immediately accepted it without checking who called him.

In-Yeop excitedly : Hello Y/N!

Jennie : No I'm your sexy Jen.

In-Yeop's face got dull.

In-Yeop : Oh Jennie why did you call?

Jennie felt a bit hesitated because In-Yeop never asked her that before.

Jennie : Can you not talk now? Are you free?

In-Yeop originally wasn't in the mood to talk to Jennie so he made a lie up.

In-Yeop : Actually Jennie I'm doing some important work on my phone.

But Jennie understood that In-Yeop was trying to avoid her so she cut the call.

Jennie in mind: I can easily say that you are trying to avoid me but I don't know why. What did I do? I guess I like you but I don't like you avoiding me. Should I tell you that I like you? I think I should, as soon as I can. I hope your answer will be a yes.

Eun-woo talked to Y/N and went to sleep but he couldn't because all that was in his mind was Y/N. He imagined all the things that happened throughout the day and smiled.

Eun-woo: Y/N what are you doing to me? I can't sleep because only you are in my thoughts. What are these feelings.

Next day at the university:

After eating lunch Y/N was doing her homework in the library

Eun-woo came into the library to look for a book for himself when Y/N caught his eyes.

Eun-woo : Oh God why is she so cute? She stands out from everyone else. I like thinking about her, helping her, being with her.

Y/N noticed Eun-woo standing there.

Y/N : Hey oppa why are you standing there? Come here.

Eun-woo flinched due to Y/N's voice.

Eun-woo in mind: I'll have a heart attack because of you one day big nails. My poor little heart! Why is it beating so fast whenever I see you?

Y/N : Oppa are you ok?

Eun-woo: Yeah I'm fine. I wanted to say that you need some changes in your dress up sense. Tomorrow is a holiday so we are going to the mall together.

Y/N excitedly held Eun-woo's hand: Yay it's been so long since I went to the mall. Are you sure you will be able to change my dress up sense properly?

Eun-woo: You still can't believe me? I'm sure you'll be very shocked although you are already very beautiful,you will get a glow up.

Y/N blushed due to the compliment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter 🥰

I hope you liked it😍

Please share your opinion🤗

If you liked it please share your precious votes ⭐⭐

   Love you all ❤❤

     Bye👋👋