Chapter Twenty

Lyndon wears her skinny jeans and one of her oversized t-shirts and flip flops. She leaves the house once she has Bella on her leash to walk her. She still can't believe she and Spooky slept together. Lyn sees 19th Street taunting Spooky and Ray.

"Sic 'em."

Bella runs and barks at them. The Mexicans take off running as Spooky scolds Ray. Lyn whistles and Bella comes running back to her.  Spooky calls for Lyn to come on in and she follows him into the house with Bella. Lyn gives him some raw meat in a bowl because Spooky keeps some put up and thawed out just for Bella.

"I hate that baggy shit you wear," Spooky says to Lyn.

"The other stuff is being washed," Lyn says with a shrug. "Brought my baggy stuff out again."

Spooky pulls her onto his lap on the couch. "This works just as good for me."

Spooky runs his hands up her shirt as Lyn kisses him, unable to help herself. He's glad she's still into him without being under the influence of alcohol. Lyn hums as Spooky moves her hips against his and her head falls back, their lips disconnecting.

Spooky quickly moves Lyn to where she's laying beneath him on the couch and he pulls his shirt off.
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Spooky listens as the shower turns on when Lyndon goes into the bathroom. He lights a cigarette and he steps outside in his long shorts, long socks, and his shoes, but he keeps his shirt off. Lyn washes her blonde hair and her naked body and Spooky gets a call. He goes into the bathroom and opens the curtain. His eyes rake over Lyn before he kisses her.

"I gotta go, stay as long as you want," he says. "Bella's in the living room."

"Okay."

Spooky leaves and Lyn finishes her shower. She goes to the Diaz living room and she turns the tv on. Spooky has went to Dwayne's Joint he shed it was Dwayne to called, needing protection because the 19th Street gangsters jumped him outside he restaurant. While he is gone, Lyn and Bella relax.