Chapter Six

"Giiiirrrrrlllll, you look good comfy!" Jasmin gushes as the girls walk to school

Lyn is wearing some comfy jeans, a white t-shirt with blue trim around the color, a blue jacket, some white Nike sneakers, and she's carrying a white bag on her left arm. They walk together and they go to school together.
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Lyn feels like stabbing herself with a fork at the tense silence at lunch between Monse, Ruby, and Cesar.

"Did I miss something?" Olivia asks as she walks over. "When were you guys cool with each other?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Monse says as Lyn eats her berry pie.

"Yeah, we're cool," Ruby claims.

Olivia sits beside Lyn because she knows sitting anywhere else will earn drama.

"Oh, I didn't know there was pie," Olivia claims.

"Cesar took the last piece," Ruby says.

"But I got a spare," Lyn says as she passes it to Olivia. "Sorry about the tension. They're babies."

Lyn watches as they start fighting and Lyn walks away from the able, leaving her food behind. Cesar follows her and she pulls him into a janitor's closet.

"What's up?" He asks.

"The tension is driving me crazy," Lyn says. "Wanna unwind?"

Cesar smirks. "You know the guys know we bone, right?"

"I know and I don't care."

Cesar removes his shirt. "Let's do it."
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

The next day, Lyn goes to the game with her dads

The next day, Lyn goes to the game with her dads. Lyn and her dads go into the bleachers while Olivia and Cesar stop to talk to Monse. She sits with her dads near the Santos. Homer was a Santos for a long time but he finally retired to start his family with Wallace when they adopted Lyn. That's another reason she's protected.

"What's up with your friends?" Wallace asks his daughter.

"A bunch of drama with a girl and Cesar," Lyn replies. "It's annoying." She sees Homer getting up. "Dad, are you going to the concession stands?"

"Yes, I am," Homer replies. "Want something?"

"Nachos and a soda," Lyn replies. "And a Hershey's candy bar."

"And you, dear?"

"I'm coming with," Wallace says and they leave and once they're gone, the Santos all surround Lyn.

"Oh, my god," Lyn gasps. "Jamal is playing."

The guys all surround her even when her dads return. Homer hands her the food and soda. Lyn watches as Jamal plays while Olivia brings Monse, Cesar, and Ruby behind the bleachers. Wallace and Homer are glad her daughter's safe with Los Santos. She shares her nachos with Sad Eyes and Joker.

Lyn stands up when Jamal gets the ball. up. When Jamal shoots the winning goal, she screams.

"YYEEEEESSSS!!!!" Lyn screams. GO JAMAL! YES! YES!"

"All fall down! All fall down! All fall down!" Everyone chants and the screams grow when louder when Freeridge wins.
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Lyn goes home with her dads because she doesn't wanna hang with her human friends. She takes Bella for a walk and she goes home to hang out with her, her K9 friend.