𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

liked by christophersturniolo julialuvyou and 93,549 others 

ava.briggs i copied julia's camera roll dump - last few weeks 

tagged julia.lauren matthew.sturniolo christophersturniolo nicolassturniolo

julialuvsyou I LOVE THAT BEREAL OMGGG

ava.briggs me tooooo x

user ava and julia are friendhip goals omggg

user im glad they dont post everything on their finsta so we can stay in the loop

christophersturniolo sexy man in the first pic

matthew.sturniolo very very true

nicolassturniolo benarddddd

julialuvsyou HAHAHAHHA yess nick

user chris's comment has me wheezing

user their group is so chaotic i love it

user im in need of that pink cowboy hat nickkk

matthew.sturniolo woohooooo🤪

ava.briggs not that emoji matt pls i-

matthew.sturniolo what?

11:37PM

"Guys, I'm so glad school's over. We can finally focus on youtube and more important shit." Nick says while lecturing the group on why the American education system is so bad.

The group of six are spread out among the couch watching Gravity Falls. "Man, i love this show," Matt states. Everyone gives nods to Matt to approve his obvious remark.

Julia has been feeling Nick's gaze on her all night, usually, she would think that he's crushing. But since its Nick, she new it couldn't be for that reason. Julia finally stood up and dragged Nick out of the room.

"Alright, spit it out." Julia says. Nick stands in the kitchen a little confused at her sudden outburst.  Julia spots the confusion on Nicks face and so she states what she saw.

"You obviously have something to tell me, you've been eyeing me all night, whats going on?" she takes a step back and lets Nick answer.

After some hesitation Nick speaks. "Look i'm not 100 percent sure, but..."

"Come on, Nick. Spit it out!"

"Alright, alright. Well... it's Chris. H- he.. well, he um..."

Nicks two word sentences are cut off by a familiar face entering the room.

"What are you too rambling about now, world domination?" Chris speaks acting a little cocky with his tone.

"Nick thinks somethings going on with you but he won't spit it out, so im trying to get him to hurry up and say it so i can go watch fucking Gravity Falls!" Julia spits out.

Nick's head shoots in Chris's direction while giving Julia a side eye glare. "What are you talking about, Nick, what about me?"

Nick is once again left with no words to speak. He takes a deep breath that straightens his back a little and begins to speak. 

Little does Julia know, what Nick is about to say is going to affect her friendship with Chris drastically.

"Chris has been looking at you ever since we were in the van after graduation, i'm sorry i know i shouldn't say anything but this group is my life and i'm not letting shit like this get in the way." Nick takes a breath and is almost tipped over while he can't believe he just said all that.

Chris looks angry, Julia notices and see's his knuckles slowly closing as he looks down at his feet. "Nick what the fuck? Just because i'm looking at someone, doesn't mean i'm in love with them." Chris says, still as his knuckles are in a fist position.

Julia catches Chris's eye and doesn't know what to say or do. "Chris, you were... looking at me, today?" As she says it out loud she sort of likes the way it sounds. Chris was looking at Julia. Her stomach filled up with butterflies. She made eye contact once again with Chris and he looked at her with a forced smile. Bittersweet. Chris would have rather no one noticed. But Nick did, so Chris though he may as well play it to his advantage. He knew he was good looking, that gave him as good of a chance as any. 

Nick's expression changed to happy when he realised Chris wasn't mad anymore. He hated fighting with Chris or Matt. Or anyone for that matter. "How about i let you guys talk," Nick says as he backs up back into the lounge room to resume his previous position in front of the TV. 

"What was that about," Matt asks trying to see past the wall into the kitchen. "Oh nothing, Chris just wants to talk to Julia. Ava looked at Matt and saw a flick of worry in his eyes. Maybe she was imagining it, but she thought Matt might have felt something for Julia. But something was definitely going down in the kitchen with Chris. She tried to look back at the TV, but couldn't help being worried for Julia, her best friend.

"So, you were looking at me huh?" Julia says grinning in Chris's direction. Chris places his hand and grips it to the back of his neck. "Well, yeah. You're uh- your pretty. You know that, i don't need to remind you i guess i just-" Chris is cut off by Julia. "I actually don't." she replys.

"You don't, what? Think you're pretty? Are you kidding, you are one of the most gorgeous people i've met. I've known you my whole life so it's not really something i'd just come right out and say." His hand is still placed on the back of his neck as if its plastered there. 

Julia looks up at him as he's a little bit taller but she can still have a clear shot of his ocean blue eyes. "That's... thank you Chris. That's really sweet." Julia says blushing. Chris finally removes his palm from the back of his neck. He places it on to Julia's waist. "Chris, what are you doing?" She is interrupted by his lips on hers. One hand is on her hip, the other is around her neck. So many thought race around Julia's head, until she pulls away rather quickly. "I'm sorry, Chris. We can't." Julia says still trying to figure out what just happened in the last 5 minutes.

Chris mutters something to himself and as he is finally about to speak he looks up to see someone in the doorway. It's Matt. Julia and Chris don't know how long he has been standing there, but judging by the look on Matt's face, it's been too long.

💌

omggg so much has happened alreadyyyy 

poor matt had to see that :(

chris is giving rn but just waittt

pls vote and comment!!

stay safe - my dms are open

-ari