Surprise!

When I finished undressing for hot daddi Chishiya Banda and Yaba were still going at it. When i strut across the room like a model to show off my gorgeous structure, they were still going at it. When i lay down on the bed and spread my legs, and Chishiya started thrusting his fucking huge ass penis into my pussy they were going at it. So why did they stop now?

 "~oooah good... ooooooaaauhhhgghhhh.... aaaaaaammmmmmhhhhh~ uuuuuaggghhhh uuuuugaghhhhhh UGAAAAAAHHHH AAAHMMMM UHAAMMMMM OOOOOOOhahaahooooahmmmm~ jesssussss.....fuuuckkkinnnng hoooly shiiiit chishiyaaa aaaaah..... -"

I was cut off of my seductive soundings sudeenly as Banda flung the door open. 

 I glared over at Chishiya, "I thought you locked the door?..." angrily. 

 "But you know I never could, I have claustrophobic" he muttered. I know he always lies abt this because we usually fuck in his car. But hes my lying bitch boy and his big dick makes up for his lack of compassion and people skills.

 "Whatever..." I glance over at Yaba and Banda who just barged into our room, fully naked, as i would of assumed; they had been screwing eachother after all. I can never figure out whos the bottom and whos the top, maybe theyre switches, but they definitely turn eachother on since they both be cumming each time.

 " What do you want whores? " Chishiya half yells. Hes hot when he does that. Cross that out, hes hot all the time.

Banda looked to Yaba. Yaba looked to Banda. They smirk. 

Oh. Shit.