Chapter 26~ theres that smile

Luke's POV

I woke up that morning to see Ashton snuggled up in my arms.

I still can't believe his "parents" would just tell him like that.

I seriously wanted to punch them, well more then punch but I'm not going to get into details.

As I was stroking Ashton's curls, I suddenly remembered last nights conversation....

Ash wanted to run away.

I would feel really guilty if I just said no.

But maybe I can get his mind off of it for the day...

Ashton's eyes fluttered open and he had the smallest fake smile on his face.

I pecked his cheek then continued to stroke his golden curls.

"Morning bug." I say pecking his cheek again.

Ashton blushes, "M-morning."

He brings his fist to rub his eyes with a small yawn, I coo. Hea seriously the cutest thing when he wakes up.

"Do you want to do something today? Just us?" I asked continuing to stroke his hair.

Ashton smiled looking up at me, "Y-yes, but d-do what?" He asks. I smirk, "Me."

Ashton giggles playfully smacking my chest. His smile is big, which makes me super happy.

"There's that smile." He pouts and smacks my chest again.

I suddenly jump up causing him to fall backwards onto the bed. "Hey! C-come back!" I roll my eyes then stick my tongue out.

"Nope, we're going to go somewhere!"

---/////----

Ashton giggles for the millionth time as we take a selfie.

Luckily he hasn't brought up running away again, so things are all good.

I brought him to an amusement park, so we've taken a lot of stupid selfies.

Ashton tugs at my red and black flannel that he's wearing. It goes past half his hand making sweater paws.

Can he get any cuter?

A/N most of these chapters suck

Only a few chapters left!!!

See you guys soon!!