Chapter Ten - Freinds Coming Over

I walked into my closet. Only to be attacked by Tipky and Beeny who attacked me by ripping off her night dress and putting on the day dress they picked out for me. I sighed as Tipky began to make sure everything was in place while Beeny put on my eyepatch then moved onto pulling my hair back. Using my wand to keep it in place. The red gem at the end of it sticking out. Making it look more like a hair pin then a wand. The dress the6 put on me was simple. A crimson red with some white fabric in the middle. With added black and silver lining.

I heard some voice

I heard some voice. I moved and looked out my window. A smile graced my face at the sight. During the summer we had all Ben having sleepovers and hangouts at Neville, Ron, and Hermione's. After about three hangouts and five sleepovers they'd finally asked. Last week at that. If they could come to my house. I had blushed. Rubbed the back of my neck. And said why not. Warning them that they might be surprised at what they saw. Not many people knew this but the potters where much much richer then most people thought. I smiled at there faces. A small laugh escaped my throat.

Ron, Fred, George, Percy, a little girl who I'm guessing is Ginny, Ms. Weasley, and Mr. Weasley stared their eyes popping out of there sockets. Their mouths hitting the floor. I chuckled as my eyes. Moved to my unsurprised God-grandmother. Who insisted the I called her gran. And the slightly surprised Neville. My god-brother. Then my eyes moved to Hermione and her two Muggle parents. She stared wide eyed at the manor. "Your friends make funny faces miss!" Tipky said. Beaming at me. I smiled at her. I began to walk. Both Tipky and Beeny followed after me. As I walked my dress slightly bellowed with every step I took.
"Like all the other Wizarding families they knew I was rich." I looked down at the two elves. Beeny was old. And wrinkle. She had at first been my father's personal house elf. She was given to him in his fourth year. So she was quit old. In fact Beeny had been her nana in a way. While Tipky was as old as Heather. And was a sweet house elf. All of the Potter house elves where. After all they where all treated well. Which made them strive to be better. "So this is a bit of a surprise. Luckily I warned them of the fence."

I was currently walking down the stairs. It was the week of the full moon so uncle Mooney and papa Padfoot where both out shopping. They wouldn't tell me for what. Only that it was for my birthday. Which just to happened to be today. I knew that I looked like real family head. Like a woman if my titles. To some. So to me being the last of a few of my family names. I was seen as the Mistress and head if my family. I even had the rings to prove it. There was a total of twelve families. With twelve rings. Which was a pain because I only had five fingers. So my middle finger had two rings in my middle finger. Though those rings where combined to two different rings. One was silver. The other was golden. The family crests if each house carves into the rings. Those families where the Potter, Sayer, Steward, Gaunt, Black, Slytherin, and Peverell. From my father. These rings where silver and rested on my left ring finger . Flamel, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Griffindor, and Newt. From my mothers side of the family. That ring was golden and rested on my right ring finger.