Chapter Thirty-Three - The End

I held my wife. Crackling as I screamed out fir help. Tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. They seemed endless. The battlefield was covered in ash blood and bodies. Non from our side. That's when it hit me. She exerted her magic. All to make sure no one would die. No one on our side. And just that had happened the handful missing were only hurt or injured. Nothing life threatening. And Hogwarts stood tall and unharmed. I looked around. My tears continued to fall as I screamed out for help. It began to rain as Sirius ran over. He to was crying. Followed by Remus, Ted, Tonks, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Percy, Charlie, Bill, Molly, Aurther, Neville, His gran, Luna, her father, Collin, McGonagal, and so many more. All worried. Sirius pried her from my grasp as my parents polled me away. No. No. I can't leave her. I can't lose her. I reacted out to her. To my wife. And I screamed. And screamed. Sirius froze. "She's breathing?! Barely but she's still breathing!" He looked to me then screamed out for medic. They came. I watched. Screamed and thrashing to reach her. To reach my wife. I just wanted to hold her. I just wanted my wife.

I passed the hall. Fear gripping my chest. The room was full. I caught a glimpse of a few familiar faces but my vision was blurred with worry. Please live. The doctor came out and shook his head. I let out a sob and he let me in. I all but ran to my wife. So pail. It didn't look normal. And her face. No scowl. No glare. No smirk. No smile. It didn't look right. I grabbed her hand. So cold. So so very cold. The tears fell. "Don't leave me. Please dint leave me. I need you." I let out a sob. "Please love. I can't live without you!"

My feeling came back. My hand rubbed the ground beneath me. My brows furrowed. Why was it soft? Why was their grass? My eyes opened and I froze at the sight. It was beatiful. The sky was a deep black with stars. The trees and grass were bright green alive. And swirls if blue, purple, and black moved around. I stood up. Looking around the area. Then. I stopped. Frozen. My eyes stared at two figures.

The man stood tall. Skinny but strong. His dark drown skin was glowing. His messy black hair going every witch way. And his hazel eyes looked at me. It was my father. James Potter.

My eyes looked to the woman. Shorter then him. Her hair like crimson. Her bright green eyes glowed and her light toned skin glowed. It was my mother. Lily Potter.

The two looked to me smiling. My mother cupped me. "You've been so brave my dear. So strong. I'm sorry we couldn't have done more."
"Heather. Our little fawn. All grown up. Your an a,axing woman my little princess." I smiled up at my parents. I wanted to cry.
"Are you ready?" Ready? Ready? For what. And where are we. Wait. No. I. I can't be. Can I?
"Where are we?"
"Your magic core my dear. Your on the bridge of death." Dad said.
"What? But... I can't leave. What about Cedric and James and Sirius and Remus and all the others?"
"They'd understand dear. But. If it's not yet time we can wait." Mom said.
"But I don't want to leave you two either." They looked at each other then me.
"How about. We tell you about what awaits for you. And you tell us what you've done. Once we are finished you can pick then." Dad replied. I. Nodded. So we sat their and spoke. They told me of the afterlife. Of there house there. Of the family and friends there. And everything else. And in turn.

I told them of the time with the Dersley's. Of my years at Hogwarts. Of Ron. Hermione. Neville. Luna. Ginny. Fred. George. Collin. Dennis. I told them of Victor and Flour. Of Dean and Seamus. Of Lavender and Parvati. Of Remus and Tonk. Of Minnie and Hagrid. Of Slughorn and Snape. Of Bill and Flour. Of Charlie and Percy. Of Molly and Arthur. Of my battles. Of the dances. Of my near calls and brushes with death. Of Quidditch. My wedding. Flour's wedding. Of my last battle. And of my finally words and movement to Voldemort. Of the killing blow that finished everything. Of the spell I casted to keep my loved ones safe. And as I talked. The more I relished there was so much I haven't done. Of so much I've missed. Of what my life still held. And in the end I just sat there. Conflicted. Then. I heard it. My husbands voice. Crying out to me. Begging me. Mom and dad heard it to. For they looked at each other. That's when the voice came out clear and loud.

"Please love. I can't live without you!"

Mom and dad smiled at me. "It seems you are still needed. No matter. We can wait longer." Mom said. Smacking dad as he glared up. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. I was hearted up. And my father spoke.
"We love you Heather! And we better not see you until your old and gray!" I just laughed at him.
"I'll try! But sadly I got that blasted Potter luck!" This time. Mom and dad laughed.

I jolted awake. My eyes shooting open as I gasped for air. Cedric jumped back. Then. He lunged at me. Screaming out in joy as he held me into his chest. Nuzzling into my hair as he cried. His grip not letting me go as he held me. Then the door broke open. Literally. People ran in and froze at the sight. Then cheering presumed.

Nineteen years later

I walked. Yelling at a four kids ahead of me to calm down and mellow out. Cedric had his hand on my shoulder. The said boy and his three sibling. The quadruplets looked at me. One boy named Alder who had black hair and Hazel eyes. Another boy with blond hair and gray eyes named Kenden. A girl with red hair and green eyes named Juniper. And a girl with hair and eyes exactly like mine named Sage. All seventeen.

Behind them triplets. A boy with black hair and green eyes named Azar. A girl with red hair and Hazel eyes named Flair. And a girl with blond hair and and hazel eyes named Anala. All fifteen.

Then the twins. A boy with my hair and gray eyes named Kai. And his twin sister with Blond hair and my eyes named Marina. Both thirteen.

Then the little boy who was under my arms as I helped him push his trolly. He had a boy with my hair with added in blond hair. He looked up at me with his right eye was a mixture of green and hazel. His left eyes was a bright gray. His name was named Raylan. And he was Eleven. All  ten of the kids had my tanned skin.

Raylan ducked out from under my arms and stopped to tie his shoes. I looked at Cedric who nodded and continued on. I moved to him and leaned down. "What's wring son?" He looked up to me. Then down.
"What if I can't live up to you? What if I disappoint you? What if I shame the family name? What-" I cut him off.
"What if I never had taken Minnie's hand. What if I never went to Hogwarts. What if's never answer our questions Raylan. And if you keep asking that you'll miss the now. You dint need to live up to me. You will won't disappoint me. Unless you become the next most evilest wizard." I nudged him. He laughed at my little joke. "You won't bring shame to the family name either. Your name Is Raylan. Meaning protector. You'll be a great wizard. Your king and brave and gently and loving. You'll be alright. I promise you." I stood up and reached my hand out to him. He stood it and we went onto the train. My dress billowing as we walk.