"I swear to--Oh Fuck!" She gripped his neck with both hands as she felt his cock slip past her entrance, his left hand squeezed her right hip and his right hand slammed against the wall behind her head. "That feels so fucking--"

"God damn, you're tight." He took a harsh breath before gripping her ass and pulling her up on his waist, shoving his hips forward to keep her up but also burying himself into her. "Shit!" He thrust forward harshly, jabbing his tip against her cervix which caused both of them to let out a moan at the same time. The moan was loud and neither of them cared, they were definitely in a world of their own and Steve wanted to feel just how tight she could go, so he angled her back to give him access to what he wanted. His hand went between them and he started playing with her clit, dipping his head and sucking on her nipple at the same time, both actions causing her to squeeze down on him and he nearly dropped her before he gained composure, though it ended in her putting her leg down again which helped them find good ground.

The pressure of his cock buried into her, mixed with his thumb rubbing her clit had Kay digging her nails into his shoulders, their kiss became so sloppy and passionate as he had her climbing to her peak and he could feel it on his dick. He wasn't even moving against her, he was enjoying the feeling of her just keeping him warm and in the back of his mind he was also just wanting to give her that orgasm he had stolen from her, because this time he had his dick in and he would get his end away once she got hers.

She let out another moan as he started kissing her mouth again, whilst her nails dug deeper into his arms and he knew that she was there, especially when she was practically nipping his skin and biting down on his lip at the same time, which he had to pull back from because she was going to pop it if she bit any harder. He buried his face into her neck instead, hearing her moans getting louder and her pussy getting tighter as he worked her clit into oblivion.

"Yes!" Her head reared back as she felt the tension in her stomach snap, the heat pouring out of it and consuming her entire body and if he wasn't holding her she would have absolutely crumbled to the floor. "Oh fuck! Steve, I'm--Yes, yes, yes!"

"You're gonna. Push me. Out." Steve grunted as he forced his hips into her to stop her from pushing him out of her, his free hand gripped her throat and he put his mouth against hers, leaving it open so as she moaned, she moaned right into his mouth and it really turned him on, he ended up grazing her bottom lip in his teeth and she completely unravelled in his arms.

Steve's eyes rolled as he felt her orgasm gush out of her, her entire body convulsed and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He moved the hand that was between them to her leg, holding it around his waist as he started bucking his hips. His other hand moved off her throat, sliding up into her wet hair as he completely controlled her and fucked her up against the wall. His thrusts were deep, hitting her cervix every time and she could feel his ass cheek clenching because of the leg he was holding up.

"You're taking. My. Breath. Away." She panted in between kisses, hearing only a grunt and moan in response, he was definitely hitting her in all the right places and his trimmed pubes rubbed against her swollen clit, making her walls clench around him. Her walls, mixed with the fact he hadn't fucked anyone for a few years had him about to burst and he knew this poor girl was going to get his weight in cum and he was toying with the idea of pulling out, until he remembered she had sucked him off last night and had lightened the load.

"I'm gonna come," he almost shouted, speeding up slightly to get himself there and right as he came, he smashed their foreheads together. "Fuuuuuuck." He groaned so loud, moaning as he milked himself and she could definitely feel him coating her insides and she really didn't care. He felt phenomenal. He was exactly what she had needed on this mission and she was definitely an unexpected bonus for him, he swallowed hard and gave her a very hungry kiss. It was so hungry and passionate that with every roll of his tongue, he was groaning and moaning because whilst he was just really fucking horny, he was still very much being milked and it was pure heaven for him.