"Get out, Steve." She said it calmly because she wasn't all that mad at him, it just didn't feel like the right time or place for him to repay her and she just wanted a shower, on her own and without seven inches of man meat rubbing against her ass. "Go."

"Alright," he nodded. "But just so you know," he stepped right into her, placing his hands around her stomach and his dick nestled right under ass cheeks which had her almost head butting the wall because he was so close to slipping it in, if she just bent over a little. "I sucked my fingers clean in the bathroom after I fingered you, so I'm well aware of how good you taste and I'd happily have more, especially all over my tongue." He started moving his hand down her stomach and she grabbed it.

"You are not forgiven for that yet, Steve." She grunted as he spun her around, putting his left hand on the small of her back and his right hand cupped her face, she almost stopped breathing because his tip was literally touching the very bottom of her mound, right above her clit.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness," he had the sexiest grin creeping over his face as he pulled her closer, or was he stepping forward? She didn't know at this point. "And I'm way past asking for permission." He stopped her mouthing something back at him by giving her a bruising kiss that almost took her head off, his tongue pushed into her mouth and he was definitely trying to reach the back of her throat with it, it made her make the sweetest little whine that went straight to his dick.

Kay managed to pull away from his mouth, which only made him go straight to her neck. "Steve, this is fucking ridiculous," her eyes rolled as he nipped at her skin. "Are we actually doing this?"

"Mmhmm." Steve nodded against her, letting his tongue swirl over the skin on her neck and he didn't fucking care anymore, he gripped the skin between his teeth and started sucking, marking his territory. She couldn't do anything except let it happen, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders, which had him hoisting her up around his waist and slamming her back against the tiled wall. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I like how easy you're making this for me."

"I'm just a slut for bearded jungle men, what can I say?" She laughed, quickly shutting up as he kissed her again, his hands squeezed her ass, her own hands going through his hair, the feeling of her nails on his scalp had him groaning.

He used his hips to balance her so he could free up a hand, giving himself a stroke or two before he attempted to push into her, he found it incredibly difficult, resulting in him pulling away from her mouth and giving her a really confused look.

"I'm having a little trouble with--"

"You've had your fingers in there, you know you're not getting your dick in without a little prep." She dropped her right leg down off of his waist, keeping tight hold of him to avoid slipping on the wet shower floor. "If you want in, you need to prepare the way."

"You mean like this?" He didn't even break eye contact with her, not when he pushed a finger into her and not when she gripped the back of his neck. Instead, he just grinned and let his middle finger lightly play with her G-spot. "This time I promise you'll cum."

They ended up in a heated kiss, he had her backed up so far into the corner that the water wasn't even touching them and neither of them cared enough to save water and turn the fucker off. The moan that shot out of Kay when he added his index finger echoed around the room, if Agnes and Jake weren't already awake, they would be now. Steve didn't need the audience, bu he also knew one tiny little moan from her wouldn't be enough to alert them as to what they were doing, meaning one of them could still walk in because like a fucking idiot, he hadn't locked the door.

He swiped his thumb across her clit and her head tipped back, she was groaning as Steve nipped her bottom lip with his teeth, wordlessly demanding she get her head back to him. He had her in a heated kiss, all the while he could feel her getting wetter for him, hearing the little noises his fingers were making between her legs and it was over the noise of the running water. Steve didn't want her to come on his fingers, he wanted her on his dick. He abruptly pulled his fingers out, because she was getting closer and as he gave his fingers a quick suck, she was giving him daggers.