Page 41 | Mall Incident

Start from the beginning

But I know that Sero's lying on Midnight-Sensei's lap is not one of theirs. If only I'm either one of their teammates, I would gladly switch with Kurama and punch them in the face. The interesting part happened when Mineta snapped out of his jealousy and imagination, he decided to turn back and face Midnight with resolve to pass the exam. This made me to chuckle, as Mineta is learning 'possibly' to become a hero.

Mineta lured Midnight-Sensei away from Sero as they both reached the tall rocks in the middle of the area, and he used Sero's tape from earlier to cover his nose and mouth. This caught Midnight off-guard and Mineta's plan worked to stuck her whip on a rock with his quirk, immobilizing her and her mobility. And they both 'surprisingly' passed the exam.

Clever midget...

The final team are Midoriya and Bakugo, and I am worried what will happen with their teamwork. Midoriya tries to tell Bakugo about their plan, but the blonde hedgehog denied it and argues it with his own plan. Frankly, both of their plans had a point, with Midoriya avoiding All Might and Bakugo's plan of tiring him until he's out. The two starts to argue more and with a single wind punch from All Might shuts them up.

The battle is one-side at first, both of them are trying their best to think of something but Bakugo's plan didn't work. Their plan are both conflicting that All Might is thinking on how to force them to work together.

They both retreated away from All Might. That they both disappeared from our cameras.

I was in deep thought on how would Midoriya think and do with their situation, and I can sense that he is talking some sense again to Bakugo as our cameras can see them appearing from an alleyway, ambushing All Might. My eyes widened when I saw Midoriya using Bakugo's grenade in his other hand as they both ran away again from him.

 But before they could reach the gate, All Might appeared in between of them. He's too fast that he broke Bakugo's gauntlets. All Might easily countered their attacks and both of them are lying on the ground.

My classmates are looking worriedly at the monitor but my face didn't changed into a worried one, because I believe that those two will work together. And my prediction came again as Bakugo launched an explosion beneath him that causes a massive amount of smokescreen around them, then he throws Midoriya towards the gate with his blast. All Might countered it with his own smash to propell himself into the air, crashing into Midoriya and stopping him in the air as he crashed on a bus near the gate.

Bakugo yelled at him to run to the exit while he is busy fighting All Might. But Midoriya came back and punched All Might in the jaw, with 10% of his Smash. Because of this, All Might's power weakened that he forced to kneel and cough with blood. Midoriya ran to the exit, carrying an unconscious Bakugo and they both passed the exam.

The whole class cheered with me being the loudest. Then the PA told that all matches are completed. But I was worried about something...

|||||

THE VERY NEXT DAY

Yeah... This is what I'm worried about.

The four are gloomy with their results from the exam as I saw Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido and Sato all depressed that they failed the Practicals. Ashido is crying that she can't come to the training camp, both Midoriya and I are comforting her and reassuring the other three.