Jin:"Suga-aah....my bro.... How are you?" *hugs him*

SG:*Hugs him back* "I'm fine hyung. What about you?"

Jin:"I'm great as always."

Suga saw Namjoon & went to greet him.

SG:"What's up, Namjoon-aah?" *hug him*

NJ:"I'm great Suga hyung."

SG:"Namjoon, Jin hyung... I want to introduce you to my sister."

Jin:"You have a sister?"

SG:"Yes hyung. Cupcake come inside."

Y/N come inside.

Namjoon Pov.

When Suga said he want us to meet his sister. I was shocked. He didn't tell us that he have a sister. He called her sister inside. And I was so mesmerized by her appearance. She's so beautiful, gorgeous & dazzling in that suit.

 She's so beautiful, gorgeous & dazzling in that suit

I felt something in my heart. I felt everything around me stop for a while. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
She smiled to us & introduce herself. God her smile is so beautiful. Her smile melt my heart.

Y/N:"Hi, I'm Y/N." (smile)

Y/N... what a beautiful name. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

A/N's Pov.

SG:"Y/N, this is Jin hyung. The eldest members among us."

Y/N:"Hello, Jin oppa." (smile)

Jin:"Hello my little sister. I'm World Wide Handsome Jin, yk? I hope you're well" *send her a flying kiss*

Y/N:(Giggle) "Hehe, I'm well as you can see."

SG:"And this is Namjoon, the smartest member among us."

Suga wait for Namjoon to introduce himself but he saw Namjoon wasn't responding & notice he's watching her & lost in his world. Suga hit his side with his elbow. Then he got out of his world. He went near her & introduce himself.

NJ:"H-hello Y/N. Nice to meet you."

He gently take her hand & kiss the back of her hand.

Y/N:(Blushes) "Hello, Namjoon oppa. Nice to meet you too."

Y/N's Pov.

Yoongi oppa introduce me to his friends. I think Jin oppa is the funniest among them by the way he talks. And when I saw another friend of Yoongi oppa, my eyes were stuck on him. He's dragon eyes, plump lips, hair, sharp jawline, the way he smile, the dimples omg.....everything thing about him is so damn perfect.

He introduced himself after got nudge by Yoongi oppa

He introduced himself after got nudge by Yoongi oppa. He came near me & took my hand gently & kiss the back of my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

(A/N: oooh.....Love is in the air~~~ I see 👀👀

Namjoon:👀🤨?

A/N:🙂

Namjoon:🤨🤨

A/N:😐

Namjoon:🤨🤨🤨

A/N:😶

Namjoon: That's it... I'm coming to shave your eyebrows off...😠😤.

A/N: EOMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!! *screaming while running away from Namjoon*)

.
.
.
.
.
.

[P.S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes...😅]