On the other hand, Namjoon told Jungkook that he had to leave for Japan. But they will continue their work.

.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's Pov.

I arrived in Japan and straight went to Hyung's home. I entered to the mansion & saw hyung is cooking. He saw me & came to greet me by hugging me.

?:"Welcome, my bro. How are you?"

NJ:"I'm fine hyung. And you?"

?:"I'm absolutely fine as always. I decided to cook because you're coming after a long time & I know you love my cooking very much."

NJ:"Let me help you then Jin hyung."

Jin:"Yah don't. Or I'll whoop your ass with my slippers."

NJ:"Wae?"

NJ:"Wae?"

Jin:"Your hand is cursed. Whatever you touch, it always breaks. And I'm afraid. What if you burn down the kitchen or the whole mansion? That's why stay away from kitchen. Ok Mr.God of Destruction?"

(A/N: I completely agree with you, oppa.

Namjoon: 😑😑. Wait! Don't you have to study for the admission test for university Author-Nim...🤨🤨?

A/N: Y-y-yes Joonie Oppa...😬😬.

Namjoon: So, will you go to study or should I come to shave your eyebrows off ?

A/N: No, no.. I'm going na...😅 you guys continue.

And your Author-Nim ran away to save herself from Namjoon....🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

NJ:(Gulp) "Arraso hyung."

Jin:"Now go get freshen up. Remember I told you that I want you to meet someone? Guess what...? They're coming in an hour."

NJ:"Ok hyung."

[In Mind: I wonder who are they?]

The maid shown me my room & after that I went to bathroom to get freshen up. After that I wear some comfy clothes & went downstairs. I sat on a couch in the living & started to read a book.

(A/N: Yeah yeah... that's why Armies call you Mr. IQ 148, the cute nerd..🥰.

Namjoon: You again?...🤨🤨

A/N: Haha...😅 Mihane. *Dashi run run run*)

.
.
.

40 Minutes Later....

A/N's Pov.

Namjoon heard the doorbell & went to the door with Jin. The maid opened the door & he was shocked to see someone whom he missed so much. Jin greet him with a tight hug.