Loss and Love

2019 | Autumn | SNUH

Jimin is in the hospital, he was out for work as he was told that they will remove Jin's life support. It has been weeks since he is in a comma and there weren't any improvement on him. Jin's color were slowly turning to gray. Today was one of those days that they decided they need to let him go.

Jimin went close to his husband one last time. He touched the sides of his face. He kissed him in the forehead. " You may take it off Now, Thank you!" Jimin said to the Doctor who is assigned to take Jin's life support out. Jimin just closed his eyes as Jin took his last breath. There weren't any tears from his eyes. He did his best to remain calm. He accepted that it is the end of everything. The sleepless nights in the hospital, the stress at work, the countless times he cried, saying his prayers, hoping God will hear him, and have Jin recover from his comma. All those things happened for 3 months. Those prayers of Jimin may have not been heard. God must've planned something different for them. After their moment, the Nurses and the Doctor's were assisted to get Jin's body in the morgue.

As Jin's body was taken over to the morgue, the flashes of memories comes back all to him. How did it happen? Why him? Why not other people? Why his first love? A lot of questions played on his mind.

A/n: CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THIS VIDEO

There weren't any survivors of the said accident, according to the by stander who sees and reported everything. "Everything happened too quickly!" The by stander said when he reported the accident at the nearest police station.

At the Cemetery

"It's been 3 Months. 3 months that felt like yesterday. I miss you both Hyung." Taehyung said as he cannot help crying on his brother and brother in law's grave. " I feel so alone without you two!" He said in a whisper while wiping off his tears.

3 Months Ago| The Day before the Accident Happened

" I'll be on my way Babe! See you tonight!" Yoongi said as he rode his motor bike. Jungkook was standing next to him, gave him his helmet and kissed him goodbye. " I love you Babe! See you later!" Jungkook said and handed Yoongi his helmet. Yoongi kissed Jungkook on his forehead and said goodbye and then leave. He is on a night shift for the next 2 months. He is working as a Bartender in Orange, one of the famous Clubs in Seoul.

Jungkook and Yoongi were living together for a few years now. They have Taehyung with them, Jungkook's twin brother. Yoongi and Jungkook have been married 2 years, and Taehyung, his twin brother were living with them, he moved in at Jungkook and Yoongi's apartment last year. Everything is going on smoothly with their household. They are living their lives. Just like how they wanted it to be. They are away from their Homophobic parents.

The Day of the Accident

At the Min Household

It's 8AM when Taehyung opened the door. He was awakened by the knock on the door. "Hyung!" he smiled as he opened the door. Yoongi just got home from his shift.

It's Yoongi and Jungkook's Anniversary today. And Jungkook is excited to be with his husband. They are Celebrating their 3rd year Anniversary as a wedded couple.

"Babe! I'm here! Join me for breakfast! Jungkook announced from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" Yoongi smiled as soon as he heard his husband's voice. Taehyung giggled seeing his brother and brother in law behaving like teenagers.