Urgent Message

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!Hi Loves!I hope you all are doing well and happy! I am desperately in need of all of your help. Currently, I am planning on writing a book for publishing. Yes, I mean actual publishing! I am stressed and need clarification on which story to pick because I am juggling between a few. I really need your help choosing a series idea. I will be publishing the story on Wattpad first before publishing it to get your opinion and have all of you guys read it first.

I currently have three series ideas.The first series idea is writing about two princesses who are sisters in a royal kingdom in ancient India. The series follows their journey of leaving their controlling father, finding love, and learning to accept themselves.

The second series is based on women in Mahabharatam. Usually, in most stories, we see the male perspective. However, this series will follow people like Satyabhama, Subhadra, Bhanumathi, Dushala, and more. These stories give us a better understanding of the Mahabharatham in a different sense. Please let me know if you like this story and have characters I could write about!

The third series is based on Indian mythology and is a story of a stone called the Syamantakamani. In the story, the main lead has the power to travel through time and must understand how to get back home. Also, she must understand how her ancestors could travel through time with the help of the Syamantakamani.Please comment on which idea you like! It would be extremely helpful for me!