❤️‍🩹🌈fearful🌈❤️‍🩹

This is based off a experience I had a few hours ago {at the time of writing this}

Comfy comfort

Shuichi has a fear of fireworks. You know the sound they make and the little sparks some make.

Summary/basic idea-a drunk Miu and Amami are throwing around firecrackers and two land right next to Shuichi and they pop in his ear and the sparks kinda burn him.

Ships-oumamsai
Traffic light
Keade x Miu
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•<3

✨🔎Shuichi's p0v🔍✨
"Here shu let me light it, you can't do anything with an unlit sparkler." Ouma said with smile. I just let out a small chuckle. He just shook his head me. Me,ouma,amami and a few others got together for New Years. Ouma had finally lit my sparkler and I started giggling. "Oh my goodness gracious, someone likes his sparklers." He said to himself. "Look out you two!" Kaede call out to us as two firecrackers were throw in our direction. I stood there in fear. "Shuichi! Get out the way!" Ouma called out to me causing me to come back to reality and move. The sparkler I had fall out of my hand and by time I reacted they had already popped sending sparks out and slightly burned me and cause a loud
ringing in my ear.

💜🔮Kokichi's p0v🔮💜
Damn in Rantaro! This is why I told him not to drink. I knew him and Miu would something like this. In a panic I ran over to Shuichi. My poor king was shaking a lot. His breathing was shaky. "Come here ace it will be ok,I promise." I cooed to him trying to calm him down. He looked up at me with teary eyes as he continue to shake violently. "Shhh, I am here, I promise it'll be ok,just try to calm down, ok?" He smiled up at me. "We need to steady your breathing take one deep breath in and one out,can you do that for me?" He nodded his head at me. He looked he continued to do as I asked him. I went to rantaro and proceeded to scold him. "Amami!" He quickly zipped his head around and booked at me with wide eyes. Miu chuckled at him " someone's in trouble" she said while giggling. Keade proceeded to walk up to her and pulled her inside. I pulled him to the side and got after him for doing that to see Shuichi. He looked at me as if you didn't know what I was talking about.
" you could've really hurt him! Not just mentally but physically!"

" Big deal. It's not my fault he has trauma from fireworks. I mean you're no better you're scared of lightning it's not gonna hurt you. Why can't he see that it's not going to hurt him?"
" you know he doesn't like to talk about his drama! Even if he's not present X! You should know better I don't care that you're drunk! You may have not thought this through this is one of the reasons why he has trust issues. I don't understand why it's so hard for you to understand that? Can I get it you don't have fears but he does. You know he's terrified of those things you know he's horrified even!"
Just let out of the scuff as a response. " whatever" he said to himself. " excuse me? Would you like to repeat yourself and where I can hear you?"
" maybe I should've stayed with  Korekiyo,maybe I wouldn't have such a helicopter for a boyfriend!" Shouted to me. I have no words. I couldn't believe it, he would have rather stay with him then be with me and Saihara? That's dumb after everything you Sahara have done for him. He just wants to throw it away and go back to that guy. Hi I am out on the side as I walked away. I'm done with him for tonight looking after him and he's sober maybe he'll listen to me then.

<——————{{ time skip to the next day
}}——————>

🕊🪄 himko's p0v🪄🕊
I came down to the the dining room  ouma, Amami, Saihara all separated well by separated I mean Amami wasn't sitting with them. I guess Amami wasn't as drunk as we thought he was does remember what happen yesterday. I just hope it gets cleared up. I mean they're what inspired me and Angie along with Tenko to get together.

🔮💜Kokichi's p0v 💜🔮
"Coco? Do you know why Love is it's sitting with us?" He asked me. I kept telling him the reason just yet. I feel bad for not telling him this but I'm doing this to keep him from heartbreak after what happened last night.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•<3
This was Supposed to be a New Years special but seeing that it's some time already in January. But still has the same idea
~Kai🏳️‍🌈🍉
Word count-