💔🌈A wired love🌈💔

Au-mastermind,talent switch, and soulmate
angry angst
Pt.1/?
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o<3

🥑Rantaro's p0v🥑
I was walking back to my dorm room after lunch hoping no one would see me. "Ah Shuichi!" I said looking at him. He looked at me. He looked at me with a look of suspension. "Heya my love!" He exclaimed happily. I looked behind him to make sure it was just him. Which it was. I led him into my room to show him my
secert. "My love is the mastermind?" I nodded my head slowly. "Saihara-kun? Amami-k-" Me and Shuichi looked over to see Kokichi looking at us with a shocked expression on his face. "B-beloveds? This is a joke. You're kidding me. You guys aren't the masterminds? Right? Right?!" He cried out with tears running down his cheeks. "Oh sunshine, where's that bright smile?" I asked walking closer to him.
🎲Kokichi's p0v🎲
I wanted to run away from them. But I can't because the tug was starting to hurt as I pulled away from him. And to think my soulmates are the cause of the killing game. "Ouma-chan what's wrong?' He too ~Shuichi~ started to walk closer to me.
'What's wrong? What's wrong?!?! I just found out that the loves of my life are the reason that this sick game is going on! How do you want me to react?!?" They looked at each other and then back at me with a grin on their faces. "Oh my beloved Ouma-chan why would you say that? We were going to ask you nicely but..." "We may have to do it by force." Rantaro continued what he said. "I'll join y'all but please don't hurt me!"
🔎Shuichi's p0v🔍
"Oh course mister detective. We would never hurt you~" I cooed to him with a mischievous grin. Amami walked up to him. "And we would never let anyone hurt you. Right Shu?" I nodded my head before adding on. "But if someone did hurt you we would well kill them. And not regret it." He looked at us in shock and then in aw. "You guys would do that for...me?"We both nodded our heads. There was then a knock on the door. "Who was that, my kings?" Kokichi asked the both of us hoping it wasn't anyone too important. But the knocking kept going and with each strike it got louder. We all looked to the door. "Who dares bother the Ultimate Supreme leader!?!" I called out to whoever was there. "Oh come on Saihara-kun! Don't be like that!" Keade called out to me. I let out a huff and looked at Rantaro then the door and then back to him who shook his head as a 'no' to letting her inside. "I'm sorry Kaede but my love doesn't want you in here." "But isn't Amami-kun dead?" She asked me while turning the doorknob. But the door was locked. "R-right." I forgot that to them Ran is dead. Oops.

To be continued...

...

So I'm going to make a part 2 cause why not and I really wanna post this chapter.
~Kai🏳️‍🌈🍉
Word count-527