💔💜Wolf in sheep's clothing 💜💔

⚠️This oneshot has language ⚠️

Angry Angst and fluffy fluff

Non-despair

Kokichi, Shuichi and Rantaro are singers in a band. Kokichi plays bass guitar, Shuichi plays electric guitar and Rantaro plays drums

In the beginning Kokichi and Shuichi are the only two dating at Rantaro is (was) dating Kaede but by the end Shuichi, Kokichi, and Rantaro will all be dating

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o<3

🥑💚Rantaro's p0v💚🥑

"Shumai, have you seen my leather jacket?" He called out to the blueberry. "I don't know, Coco asked Taro!" He called back to him. Making Kokchi come running into my dressing room. "Amami~Chan!" I placing my mascara down and hummed as a response to him. "Have you seen my leather jacket?!?" I looked at him for a second thinking and then snapped my fingers. "Your purple one right?" I asked, making sure he nodded a yes. "Right here!" I said as I grabbed a purple leather jacket with avocado, blueberry and grape patches on it off my chair. "Thanks Amami!" He exclaimed, kissing my cheek and then running off. I blushed lightly but shook it away and continued to put on the mascara and later on my eyeliner.

~A few minutes later~

💙🔎Shuichi's p0v🔍💙

"10 minutes tell you guys go on." I looked at our stage manager before leaving and she looked at me and whispered to me "Break a leg ma'am. See you after the preface~" I felt a shiver running down my spine. Man I hate this woman I thought to myself as she walked away. And why did she ca- oh nvm she was the only person who helped back stage that uses my og gender. Man I hate that. "Shumai!" I heard someone yell as they jumped on my back. "Yes, Coco?" I asked him "I can't wait to be on stage again! It's been foreverrrr!" Rantaro looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Ouma we were just on stage yesterday." Kokichi just glared at him and in his own way said to shut up. "Alright everyone you guys are on. Break a leg!" Our stage manager exclaimed happily as we left to go on stage. We made our way onto stage.

🏳️🤍No  one's p0v🤍🏳️

Everyone started to go crazy when they walked onto stage. Rantaro's smile quickly faded when he saw Kaede. He wasn't happy that she was there so he looked at the others to see that they were ready. And they were so they started. Shuichi and Rantaro started playing. "Hahaha, this is about you. "Kokichi said into the mic and started to play as well. "Beware, beware, be skeptical. Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold. Deceit so natural, but a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning! Baa baa, black sheep, have you any soul? No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals? Jack be nimble, Jack be quick Jill's a little whore, and her alibis are dirty tricks! So could you tell me how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking of yourself? Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words, one day" "One day!" Kokichi and Shuichi repeated after him "You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come to collect your debt! Aware, aware, you stalk your prey. With criminal mentality. You sink your teeth into the people you depend on infecting everyone, you're quite the problem! Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide! I smell the blood of a petty little coward. Jack be lethal, Jack be slick! Jill will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch! So could you tell me how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking of yourself? Show me how you justify,telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words, one day" "One day!"Kokichi and Shuichi repeated after him "You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come to  collect your debt! Maybe you'll change. Abandon all your wicked ways. Make amends and start anew again. Maybe you'll see. All the wrongs you did to me, and start all over, start all over again-" Rantaro was cut off by Kokichi. "Who are we kidding? Now, let's not get overzealous here, you've always been a huge piece of shit. If I could kill you, I would! But it's frowned upon in all fifty states. Having said that, burn in hell, yeah!" Kokichi looked at Rantaro with a warm smile. " Oh, oh, oh. So tell me how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking of yourself? Show me how you justify. Telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words, one day" "One day!" Kokichi and Shuichi repeated after him. "You will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come to collect your debt!" The three of them looked at each other and nodded. "Karma's gonna come to collect your debt! Karma's gonna come to collect your debt!" They finished all together. As everyone was getting ready to leave, Rantaro said into the mic. "Can Keade Akamatsu and Miu Iruma come backstage, thank you and have a good night everyone!" So when the two girls went backstage to find Kokichi on Rantaro's back. And Shuichi in front of him making sure Kokichi didn't fall off of him.

🎲💜Kokichi's p0v💜🎲

I placed my head onto Amami's fluffy hair. "Baby!" Kaede exclaimed running to me and Taro. I picked my head up and glared at her. "Hey Angel." He said to her rubbing the back of his neck. "So are we still going on our date tonight?" He looked down and then back at her. "Actually Keade, we're breaking up." "What! Why?" Taro looked back at me and Shuichi who nodded our heads. But Taro could say something to the two females "Oh stop faking Taro knows you cheated on him with that cum dumpster!" I said to the two females who were taken back by my words. "How can you p-" "Oh shut up Kaede stop trying to hide it and admit you cheated and then get the hell out before I call security on you. I have something I need to ask Taro in private." Shuichi said his voice was laced with venom and it shocked all four of us. "Fine I did cheat!" she yelled walking out pissed off. Miu followed not too far behind her. "Now that she's gone. Amani, me and Coco have talked it over and we were wonder-" "Yes." Shuichi and I looked at him confused. "How-" I was about to ask him when cut me off "You were going to ask me to join your relationship, no?" We both nodded our heads. "Well my answer is yes." I hugged the back of his neck happily. "I see someone's happy." Shuichi smiled warmly at us.

~Kai 🏳️‍🌈🍉

Word count-1137