𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

What caught my attention is definitely the man with those long red hair. Well, he certainly revealed a lot of skin much to my discomfort,but I have no room to complaint at all. That dashing good looks with his eyes completely shut. Is he taking a nap ? No... That doesn't seem to be the case. Is he concentrating on something ?

Well that doesn't matter. The thing that matters is the fact that this man is bad news... My senses are telling me to run away immediately.

He looked harmless at first with those humanoid looks,but this person is not on the same level as those greater demons I met. Even compared to Rain-san who I thought is strong won't be enough to describe the strength of this man.
"Heh... You should just sit already. Velzard will be coming soon."

The aura he has around him really can't make you resist him

The aura he has around him really can't make you resist him. It's either that or his aura will just make you run away in fear.

He gestured me to take a sit across him and the other sit must be reserved for Velzard-san.

"Now I see why Velzard took an interest in you,but.... it's clear you didn't have that,huh ? Maybe in a few centuries."

I'm sorry what ? Even though his eyes is closed, I still feel as if he could watched every single of my thoughts. He can't read mind can't he ?

"Tell me... How did you ended up here ?" His opened blood red eyes stared directly at me. That prideful looks...

"Uhmm...." I frozed in place for what might seems to be an eternity.

"..."Apparently my silent make him sulking as he crosses his arms and look elsewhere. At least he'll stop staring at me...

The waiting game took quite a while. It gave me some moments to actually think more about the situation I'm in so it wasn't that bad,but it's not like I could think clearly.

"Thank you for coming." Velzard-san said as she pat my shoulder. When did she came in ? I couldn't sense her presence at all.

"Finally, you came. Now explain."

"Jeez, I will."

The two maids immediately served the tea for the three of us before quickly setting off. Rain-san who has been talking a lot is now all quiet, not daring to speak any words or showing any forms of noticeable emotions plastered on her face like earlier. It seem to be a form of respect that goes towards her master.

Guy Crimson,huh ?

A dangerous man.

A demon.

A natural born leader with high pride.

Someone who I should not mess with.

"So, this person... Is she really what I think she is ?" He asked

"Indeed."

"Hmm, to think that person has an offspring. Since when ? Why did I never heard of it ?"

"I'm not sure of it myself,but I'm certain she's only a newborn."