"Aww your cute,Icy Hot.But I meant my other half"."Right here!"Layla says rushing over.

"Sorry I'm late.I took Little Nico to the game and I just dropped him off with Your mom".She sits down across Zoe and smiles at her."Thank you".

"Hey someone has to give you sexy-time with your girlfriend"."Thank you".

Layla turns to me and smiles wickedly."Oh don't thank me yet.The next week is all you, Zoe".Zoe instantly frowns and Layla leans in."You know what that means?Right?Tight?".

"I don't"I ask."It means no sexy time with Banks.Long nights putting your baby bro to sleep.And early morning to feed him".

Zoe grunts and says "Right.No sexy time with Banks.Fully focused on my baby bro.Though-"."-I'm not holding him so you two can fuck.It's your turn now,bestie".

"gut punch"."Get over it"she says.I chuckle and watch as Zoe smirks.

"Uh you're supposed to be on my side"."I'll always choose my best friend over you.Sorry Banks".

I frown and Layla smirks."Because I'm her bitch"."That you are".Zoe's phone rings and she raises her eyebrow.

"Hey..I didn't expect you to call me.Don't you have meetings today?".Her face falls and her expression darkens.

"I..I see".She gulps and says "Right..I .uh..I'll be right there".She hangs up and looks at Layla.

"Who was that".Zoe looks at her and says "He showed up".

Layla's eyes go wide and she looks shocked."What?You're joking"."Sadly not".

"Let's go"."Are you-".

"-I'm your bitch therefore I'm coming with you".Zoe turns to me and says "I will see you later".

"Do you need me to drive you back?"."I got it".

I frown and Zoe kisses my cheek before getting up."Pretty bastard showing up now of all places"Layla whispers.

Zoe shakes her head and they walk out of the diner.

Zoe
We reach the mom's house and I gulp.I take a deep breathe and Layla holds my hand.

"Hey I'm here".

I nod my head and walk over to the door.I open the door and walk into the house.Sitting down on the couch was him.

He didn't look anymore different than he did the last time I saw him 2 years ago.

Same curly brown hair,same green eyes.Same cold hearter personality I'm sure.

He looks over at me and says "Great.You are here.Late but still here"."I was doing something"I snap.

His green eyes go wide and he saysv"Well.Well.Well.Is that any way to talk to your father?"."You are no father.You're a deadbeat".

"Zoe!"Mom warns.

He chuckles and stands up."Deadbeat huh?The same deadbeat who was paying all of your school bills.And even now is paying for your tuition at Callister.That same deadbeat?".I look at him shocked before looking over at my mother.

"You told I got a scholarship"."You did!But it wasn't enough".

"So what you just took his money"."Your mother didn't have a choice.You need the money and I provided it.But now it's time for you pay up with that money".

My eyes go wide and he sits back down and crosses his legs.

"I need a heir"."And that is my problem because?".

"Because you are my only child"."Nothing is stopping you from going to the next women you see and manipulating her into having a child again".

He glares at me and says "You have two options.You either provide me a heir or you agree to a arranged marriage with my clients son".This time moms eyes go wide and she says. "Zoe is-".

"-Bi-sexual on good days right?Its only for business so I can have a someone to pass my company down to".I turn to my mother and says "Are you seriously letting him do this?".

"Hunny I'm sorry but I can't pay your tuition.And the board has been very helpful with reducing it either"."There you have it.There are your choices Zoe.What will it be?".