"It's always been about you" teen chica says in a distorted voice.

And when princess kicked her face, it revealed half her endoskeleton face and her eyes turned red.

"All he wants is you, it's only been about you, like no one else matters, what's so special about you anyway, why no me, why can't he just love me, but all he cares about...is you, not anymore" she raised her hand up, flexed out her claws but before she could scratch princess.

Snake glared and he wrapped himself around chica pulling her set from princess.

"No! You do not touch my daughter"

Princess gets up, terrified by teen chica but then...

Right behind her, Suzy snacktime was back for revenge.

She was about to grab princess when Diane bashed her head with the pizza platter over and over again.

Max then hit shark against a jukebox and don't stop me now plays.

Everyone got confused but falling from the air ventilation was the rat animatronic.

"Oh great you got to be kidding me" snake groaned then teen chis grabbed his neck, pulls him down, gets on top of him and bangs his head against the floor.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow" snake groaned.

Wolf grabs a chair and tries to smacked the rat but it was too fast for him.

"You know this thing" wolf asked as he tried to kick it too.

"Yeah! I found what was making noises in the ventilation"

Then billy was back for round two, he looked a mess and when piranha saw him, he got angry.

"Ugh not you again" he groaned, then he pounced on billy, he grabs Billy's fist and he punches his face till he had dents.

"AH!!" Webs screamed loud, she was in pain as she was about to give birth at a showbiz pizza parlor, which wasn't exactly the best time for a baby to be born.

Princess ran to her, she dabs her face a bit to wipe off the sweat.

"You're doing great webs just try to relax, take deep breaths"

Piranha looks back, he looks worried, he's worried that the baby could die if webs gives birth too early But if the baby arrives webs could die for giving too much pressure.

There was too many possibilities and with the animatronics attacking.

"Ok just breath like this"

As princess helps webs with breathing practice, a pair of extended arms wrapped around her.

"Ah!!"

Behind her was me. Smile kandy Suzy snacktime and tooki, they were damaged and back.

Then as shark was being pinned by Rex, he saw princess was being attached, mr. Smiles held her close to his face, about to eat her.

His blood boiled and he got angry, he bite Rex's snout, then he punched a hole in his chest and Rex died.

He pushes Rex off then he charged to kandy and his friend, he punched mr. Smiles head clean off as ge dropped princess.

Princess saw how shark was risking his life to protect despite she was afraid of him.

Then he ripped his arms off, grabs him by his legs, swings him around and throws him into kandy and the others, then he rammed them with his arm crushing them into a wall, destroying them...hopefully.