Singing??

Reference above

Tw: Bad writing, mentioned torture, swearing, and mentioned imprisonment

I headcanon the fact that when anything watcher related happens grian swears as he did in the past but changed because he wanted to forget his past.

Side ship: Scarian [platonic]

Season 9
------------------------------------------------------------

Xisuma P.O.V

I was walking around the hermitcraft server and saw grian on top of his base and was going to check up on him but
when I heard him singing quietly. I stopped and hid behind a tree

He was singing yeah but, in galactic... how does grian know galactic? Why is he singing? What is he singing about? These questions ran through my head as if it was a highway.

I stood and tried to hear what he was singing. He sang,

This is not evo

Where am I

Xelqua

Give me my friends

Where are they

Give me them

Please don't hurt me agian

The watchers

The watchers

The watchers

Oh

Oh

Oh

I was shocked, what did grian know about watchers? Who's xelqua? The questions filled my head once agian, the melody sounded familiar. Like I've heard it before.

I walk away not knowing how to respond to that and whats evo is that like a server? A home? Grian never talked about where he was before hermitcraft. He always changed the subject. Was he hiding something?

I went back to my base. I walked over to the library, I searched for anything called evo but got distracted by a alert from my communicator

!¡!UNKNOWN ENTITY FOUND ON SERVER. TELL PLAYERS CLICK YES OR NO !¡!

Huh?? Unknown entity I think I'll keep that to myself I clicked no and started to look through the code of the server.

Grian P.O.V

I was working on my base when I started to hum I don't know why but the words came out as a experience I had when the watchers took me.

This isn't Evo

Where am I

Xelqua

Give me my friends

Where are they

Give me them

Please don't hurt me agian

The watchers

The watchers

The watchers

Oh

Oh

I felt someone or something watching me, fuck of ofc someone has to be there while I was singing. Wait was that in galactic. Ugh I really messed up now. The person that was watching is going to tell xisuma and I'm going to get kicked out of hermitcraft.

I noticed my wings got out and put them back. Xisuma is definitely gonna get a alert about that. I sigh, I start to work on my base agian to forget what just happened. I'll finish it today since I'm almost finished.

Xisuma P.O.V

After looking at the code I couldn't find anything wrong about it. I went to spawn and found a symbol made out of bedrock, it was a rectangle with the end prices cut off (I think everyone knows what symbol).

I think I should call a server meeting about this since I couldn't find anything it could be dangerous. I pulled out my communicator and typed,

Xisumavoid: !¡! Server meeting in 30min at server meeting room!¡!

Mumbo: why?

Pearl: has something happened

Ren:huh??

Grian: what happened???

Xisumavoid: I will explain at the meeting.

I sigh the hermits will have a lot of mixed reaction to what has happened atleast it will take my mind off of grian and whatever happened then

Time skip to the meeting

Grian P.O.V

Shit xisuma called a meeting I hope it's not about how I'm leaving or how I know galactic.

I walked over to mumbo and scar

Grian, Hey guys

Mumbo, Hey Grian

Scar, Hi G-man do you know what this meetings about?

Grian, No, do you Mumbo?

Mumbo, Not at all

Scar, I think their starting let's go over there.

We walk over to the table and sit down me and scar next to eachother and mumbo acrossed from us. Xisuma starts talking

Xisuma P.O.V

"I'll start the meeting off by saying that I got a notification from the server about anknown entity on the server and I have no idea who or what it is as I have checked the server and couldn't find anything about it does anyone know anything about it?" I said

The hermits start to panic.

"What is it?" Is one of the big questions that are being said. I notice grian with a panicked look in his eyes. "Calm down everyone I asked a question does anyone know anything about this?" All the hermits shake their heads. Well that's not good.

"Ok that's all I wanted to say, stay safe and tell me if you see anything." I finish.

I walked over to grian and ask "can I talk to you please real quick?" "Sure?" He responds.

Grian P.O.V

Ok wo the meeting wasn't about me singing that's good but now people are gonna be more suspicious if I slip up, Fuck.

I walk with xisuma after he asked me to talk with him, he led me into a smaller room with a desk and two chairs on either side.

He starts the conversation by saying "what did you want to talk about x-eye-suma?" Misprouncing the name on purpose.

"Well Grian I saw something earlier and was wondering what it was." Shit if he askes about my singing I'm dead meat.

Grian, What is it?

Xisuma, I um heard you singing in galactic and was wondering how you knew galactic and why were you singing about watchers?

Grian, ok so um I was a admin and so I learned.

Xisuma, why were you singing about watchers?

Grian, GOODBYE X

I put on my elytra and left. I leave him to figure it out. I went to my base and wrote a letter stating I was a Rouge watcher without any strings attached even though there were, and sent it to X.

I went to sleep after that fiasco and dreamt about cookies.

___________________________________________________________

Ty for reading this trashy piece of work and I will be posting more oneshots soon. ^^

Reference: based on video from: pocket_papa13 on tiktok.

Have a drink of water you deserve it <3

Have a good night/afternoon/morning

Watcher grian oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें