"Seriously she killed tedros, she is a monster" beatrix said, charlotte was so offended from what beatrix said as maxine slaps her she was shocked.

"Don't you ever insult my cousin infront of me beatrix" she angrily said as beatrix scoffed and rolled her eyes, leaving the two of them.

"Thank you" charlotte said

Maxine hugged her charlotte sigh and rubbed her back, "you always been there for me now it's my turn to protect you" she said.

"Wow, when the future queen of asgard became tough" charlotte joked as they laughed.

"Okay that will never happen and stop joking that" maxine said.

Charlotte felt an eye were looking at her as she saw lady lesso were looking at her, smiling but when charlotte saw her she immediatley return her frowning face.

"Are you alright?" Maxine asked

"Yeah, i will just talk to the dean of evil" charlotte said as she left the table, she quickly ran to follow lesso but someone grab her by the wrist.

"Hello" lady lesso said she gulped how close they are, lesso kiss softly her lips and look into her eyes.

"Meet me in my office" lesso said

"What time?" Charlotte asked.

"It depends what time you want, just go to my office no more stupid questions" she said as she pinched charlotte cheeks .

"Your adorable" she said and left her their.

"Ow" she whined rubbing her face, she walk through the halls going back at the school for good.

~×~×~×~×~×~××~×~×~×~×~×~
Dovey had a new lesson for all the princesses and now charlotte is with them, but beatrix doesn't like her in their classes.

"Now ladies we have new lesson" dovey said in her sing-song voice, they all smiled happily.

"You will tell me or all of us your love story" dovey said, maxine were a bit shocked as she held her cousin's hands, charlotte looking for amadeus and hort as she saw the glimpse of their shadow and she smirks.

"Hort!!" She yelled as hort turned around with a smile and came closer to her, charlotte could smell the gross that he ate.

"Yes?" Hort asked as he took a bite to his food.

"Can you scared one of the prince?" She said as hort smiled and jump like an excited kid.

"Who?" He asked

"Gregor" she said

She smiled at what she said to hort last night and even it was a dangerous plan, "charlotte" she heard dovey's voice.

"Yes?"

"We have decided to see the prince from their training field" dovey said as charlotte looked there he was gregor being scared to shoot an arrow.

"Yeah sure" charlotte said

The princesses stand up and walk the two cousins were held in each others hands as dovey saw this so adorable.

They stand up from a far and watch the prince's were doing training the princesses were giggling seeing gregor were struggled to aim the arrow.

Charlotte gave a small signal from the both of them as hort came first, "boo!!" He yelled at gregor as aim from their direction.

And amadeus ran infront of maxine as he was shot on, he groaned in pain he fell on her arms.

"Oh my god amadeus!!" Dovey yelled he was looking at maxine, he saw her face ready to teared up.

"Ladies go back to your dormitories now!!" Dovey command as all the princesses ran.

"Charlotte come with me now!!" Dovey said as charlotte nodded.

"Pu-pull it out" he was struggling to say a word as dovey and charlotte ran to get help.

"I can't" she said shakily

"I said pull it out!!" He yelled, she shook her head for 'no' and amadeus was losing blood and hard to breath but he held her hands.

"Just look at me in the eyes, maxine please i'm dying" amadeus begged he saw a tears on her eyes and nodded.

Maxine held the arrow and closing her eyes as she pulled it out, she heard a grunt as amadeus put his one hand on her cheeks as maxine look at him in the eyes.

She healed him her dress were covered of blood even her cheeks, as dovey amd charlotte came with lesso.

"This!! This what your student does he almost shot her if amadeus wasn't there to shielded her!!" Dovey yelled as lesso hides a smirk on her face.

"Hort!!" Lesso yelled

"To the doom room now!!" She commanded, hort rolled his eyes and went with the wolves.

Amadeus sat up groaning in pain, "are you alright?" Lesso asked.

"Yes" amadeus said, he was looking at maxine they both gave eye contacts as she hugged him.

Lesso rolled her eyes from the annoying scenes, dovey was only shocked charlotte just smiled.

"I was scared sorry"

"It was fine" amadeus said, maxine look at his eyes again but it turned into shocking ones.

"Emergency!!" One of the agardian yelled as maxine is with her grandma she held her hand.

"Granny?" She said as frigga ran with her carrying her grandchild they saw a man it was their personal guard.

"Amadeus what happened" frigga asked as  he saw how injured his shoulder, she put down maxine.

"Small fight" he chuckled frigga came to him and heal his wounds.

"Maxi?" Frigga said

"Yes granny?"

"Can you help granny heal him" frigga said as maxine nodded so excitedly she put her small hand on her grandmother.

Maxine slapped amadeus so hard dovey and charlotte gasped, "yay no more sweet moments" lesso said with a smile.

"Sorry i have to go, charlotte let's go" she said standing up from the ground and charlotte was confused.

They walked as they got far from them, "are you alright? Why did you slapped him?" Charlotte asked but she saw a smile that was more fake.

"Nothing, come on i want to get some rest" maxine said

Charlotte walked with her, but she thinks that maxine remembers her memories with amadeus or something...