22

3 months later...

Legend Ahmir Howard"Tink"

Legend Ahmir Howard
"Tink"

"Mir." Siah called out.

I been trying to adopt him for a li minute. Everything been going good, he had to leave to foster care a couple times. That was hella hard for me and him.

"Yea." I looked at him

"I gotta leave again today." He asked.

"Yea man, only for a lil bit tho." I picked him up.

"Why?" He asked tearing up.

"Cause they gotta get some more of your information and stuff." I told him wiping his face.

"Can you or Mama come stay." He asked still crying.

"Me and Mama got stuff to do today Siah." I sat him on the counter.

"I don't wanna be with them people." He started whining.

"Shut all that whining up. You not going to the doctors today. They just going to ask you sum questions about your mom." I told him grabbing his toothbrush.

"Okay." He sniffed.

"Mama." I yelled walked into her apartment. She had just moved in this li nice ass apartment but she be over at her peoples house more.

"Stop yelling Legend." She sucked her teethS

"Who you sucking yo teeth at." I mugged her.

"Where Siah at." She ignored my question and grabbed Legacy.

"With Scooby at that li foster care shit." Scooby ended up going with him because he got a crush on the lady.

"Hm." She said walking off.

"Anaiyah bring yo ass." I yelled.

"Yes Ahmir." She said walking back.

"Gimme a kiss or sum dang." I said.

"No." She smiled.

"Mann." I sucked my teeth.

"I gotta go handle sum stuff tho and I know you do too, I was just coming by tho." I kissed her and grabbed Legacy.

"Uhn uhn , I wanna keep her." She said tryna grab her back.

"She finna stay wit my grandma, Imma come back later with Siah." I told her.

"Okay."

30 minutes later...

"You got her." I asked.

"Yep, she ina basement." Mo nodded.

"Great." I mumbled going ina basement.

"Hey tink." She smirked.

"Shut the fuck up." I chuckled making sure all the guns was loaded.

"I got sum questions." I grabbed the knife that was on the table.

"I might have sum answers." She shrugged.

"Who you working for?" I asked.

"Shit you tell me." She laughed.

"I'm so tired of you." I shook my head.

"Who are you working for." I asked again cutting her pinky off.

"WTFFFFFF." She yelled in pain.

"Stfu nigga damn." Mason came downstairs eating a honeybun.

"I work for them niggas on 69th. You knew they wanted yo head for a li min. And you knew I wanted you for a long ass time until Capri slow ass came into the picture." She said.I cut another one of her fingers.

"Watch yo mouth, continue." I looked at the knife as her blood dripped off of it.

"Omg." She yelled.

"Omg bitch stop being so dramatic." He threw his honeybun at her head.

"So after I figured out you and her was dating, I wanted her gone. I wanted you all to myself. So I joined them niggas on 69th. They thought I wanted your head as much as they did, But I wanted Capri head. So I could be closer to you and we could have a happy family." She cried.

"Bitch your delusional." I cut her whole hand off.

"OMGGGGGGG." She yelled.

"Get the dogs. I've heard enough." I told the bodyguard that was done there.

"Ight Tink." He nodded as he unlocked the dog cages.

"Eat." I spoke to them and they ran to Lacy and ate the flesh off her bones.

"I want everything up outta here so we can burn it done." I told Mo.

"I gotchu." He nodded.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom to wash and get all that hoe blood off of me.

"You had fun with your uncle Scooby?" I asked Siah has he got in the car.

"Yea. He took me to the zoo and then we went to a trampoline park."He smiled.

"That's good man, I'm glad you had fun." I chuckled at how hard he was smiling.

"We going to mama house?" He asked.

"After we go get Dooda yea." I nodded.

"Okay." He sat back.

"What they asked you today about your momma." I asked him.

"They asked me where I would sleep when she would be out , Did she make me do stuff to get her money , I don't remember the rest but you can ask Uncle Scooby." He looked at his Ipad.

"Ight." I turned up the music.

———————————————————————

How did I do ?

Quick li update

I'm getting back activeeeee

-BiggCodi🥷🏾