8

Legend Ahmir Howard"Tink"

Legend Ahmir Howard
"Tink"

"Aye bruh , come get this bitch for I beat her." I yelled.

"I'm sorry for lying Tink I swear I'm sorry. Can we try again." The girl from last time started crying.

"You wasn't crying when you tried to pin that fuck ass baby on me." I raised my voice.

"Yes I was but that's not the point. You can step up Tink and we can be happy." She smiled.

"You sucked my dick and I fucked you. With a glove on so I still don't even know why I believed your dirty ass in the first place." I huffed.

"Please Tink I'm sorry." She tried to hold my hands.

"Get the fuck away from me bruh. You got 5 seconds and if you ain't out my sight you dead." I pulled my gun out.

"5" I started counting down.

"Tink I'm sorry please." She pleaded.

"1" I shot her and walked away.

"I'm finna stop fucking with these hoes man." I sighed driving to JB crib.

"OMG IS THAT TINK , CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH." Mason yelled running towards me.

"Man fuck out my face dawg I'm not in the mood right now." I sighed going upstairs.

I walked in the guest room and Capri was in there.

"You okay Legend ?" She asked me.

"Nah I'm just a lil frustrated." I shook my head about to walk out.

"Wait come back." She mumbled.

"Wsp." I turned around and sat on the bed.

"Come closer." I came a lil closer and she grabbed the sides of my face.

"Now you told me you were a little frustrated and when I get frustrated my mommy helps me. So I'm going to help you." She smiled.

"Now first you have to breath in and out slowly. Like 5 times." She shrugged.

I did that and I felt a lil relaxed.

"Now think of something or someone that makes you happy." She let go of my face and stared at me.

I thought about my daughter and Scooby.