Part 4 (giving up hope.)

Starting in Neteyam pov:

I ran away wayyy faster then all the other people in my clan but I didnt care at the moment I was just trying to get to my ikran so I can just go on to the three brothers rocks and build a little house there.

When I got to my ikran I got up on her(or him) her name is also seze(I found on google, also I might write another story after I finish this one, but I don't know.)I bonded us and just as Ao'nuge was come "SEZE UP"I yelled he looked at me and I winked but I stayed focus and went to the three brothers rocks I kept thinking someone was following me, but I didn't care at this point, if they were on an ikran then that's a whole new matter I turn back and see no ikran but I still started to go faster.

When I got to the three brothers rocks I started a fire, luckily papa(Neteyam calls Jake papa still, I just felt right to him)had thought me and kiri how to make fires and Lo'ak because he might make them at the wrong time and will burn something down, after the fire roared with life was then that I forgot my sleeping mat at home I looked around to see if there was a forest near where I was, there was one but it looked like my old home so I started getting homesick I just went to bed, on the floor, with nothing under neath me but after awhile I decided I would tell Lo'ak where I was in the morning and tell him not to tell ANYONE at all.

The next morning

I wake up and put my hand to the collar below and said "Lo'ak I need to talk to you, go to the three brothers rocks WITH your ikran" he just did an "mhm" I looked around the water then began to speak "also bring my bow with you as it is still at the house" I said a little impatient "okay bro"Lo'ak said from the other side "also, don't bring ANYONE with you, like your girlfriend and her...brother or any of our family, even if my life depended on it."I said in almost an unstable voice "why not Ao'nuge, I bet he can help you more than me"he asked I put my hand back up to the collar "because he's the reason I'm out here, in the cold."I said, looking around again I felt something bad was come so I changed my mind about him coming here "actually don't come I have a feeling something bad will happen" I said "okay" Lo'ak said I get on seze and we head toward the village..or forest I didn't know if someone was there I saw something under me it kind of looked like a tukcon (I don't know how to spell it, also Neteyam met payacan as well as Lo'ak just Lo'ak met payacan before him)I jumped off of seze and jumped in the water when I get down I saw something I never wanted to see there was something behind payacan, I pointed at it and payacan turned and killed it I was losing air so I went up to the surface.

When I got there I saw something on his fin like his back right fin so I went back and saw something I never ever wanted to see there was a orange bag on his fin that would make it harder to swim, I went in to action and started to unscrew the orange thing I went to the front and did sign language that I think it can see(if it is like this "words" then it is sign language) "hello, my name is Neteyam, I came from the forest I think you met my brother Lo'ak before" he signed it seemed payacan have known sign language I smiled.

3rd person pov

As Neteyam signed to payacan, he was unaware of who was watching him in the waters, it was Ao'nuge, he was the one following Neteyam around he came from behind but before he could get to Neteyam he saw and saw towards payacan 'is he scared of..me..?' He felt sad but knew why, he was going to force him to ewya so they can mate I mean we all had to do it in front of her to be mated, he saw fear in Neteyam eyes Neteyam swam away from Ao'nuge going to the surface on payacan, but while Neteyam was under there he saw the bond(thingy) but as he was(he knew a little bit of Tukton) told that there was a person coming fearing it was Ao'nuge he swam up to the surface, Ao'nuge followed a little bit later "why, why are you following me?"Neteyam asked sounding scared "my kind is..how do I say this...possessive so that's why I did what I did...I know that's not an excuse but I'm sorry"Ao'nuge said Neteyam thought he was lying so he went back under water to the tuktons bond(thingy, it next to the top fins) and connected his and the tuktons bonds after payacan calmed down they started speaking through head, this would soon become a day thing, every day at the same time they would be there, Ao'nuge went back to the village, he came back to try and take Neteyam to ewya again and again, he soon stopped seeing that he was causeing stress to the boy he loved, more then any of the woman in the clan.
Ohhh drammaaa
For Neteyam, he was giving Ao'nuge a hard time because in his clan, if the man kept trying he was suitable to go and mate, Neteyam was noticing that Ao'nuge was giving up, which meant as some of the people in his old clan said...he was losing, hope, hope is what runs in his clan and that's why if some girl if already going with another man, and you like the girl/boy you would have to fight, since Neteyam was not promised he kept all the words in his head "if he gives up he is not suitable for me, but I kind of am falling for him, hard, I think"

Anyways that you for reading this is the most longest chapter I wrote and I had to do fire wood and all that stuff but I was also not going to post this weekend, I wanted inspiration but non came and I think I might just stop after 3 more parts to this book?i-is it a book I don't know... anyways bye!  1134 words