16.
"It's not small, it's scared!"
Who's in charge of the writing because they're doing horribly.
...guess that's why they were hired-

17.
Dorkly joke would've been funny if this weren't what it is, and if it weren't trying to be an "adult show".

18.
...this is an underage boy, who hadn't even gone through puberty, they're talking about.
As if the rest of this weren't bad, let's add in pedo jokes in here!

19.
And the baby-brain just makes the sexualization worse.
They really doing Fred dirty here...

20.
....can I cringe any more?

21:
When TF did Shaggy get creepy? Like, his actor Matthew Lillard does great as a dark character and will probably do great as William Afton. But when was he like....creepy in the dating scene? Dude was a CHAD when he literally started dating an alien!

22:
What now?
And also, how is it "All white people"? When a lot I've seen going through that were actually diverse? I've seen it in my old neighborhoods that are very fuking blended.
Oh ya. Kaling wouldn't know how it's really like because she's spending most of her time up on a high horse.

23.
I'm sure almost any addict would rather trust the dude in the dirty hoody selling home-made coffee than the chick sounding like a girl scout saying "Get your drugs here!"

24.
..........I hate it...
And do I need to even say how creepy this makes that joke again?

25.
Gods, a fuking Hitler joke...

26.
Bruh-
Ya, there were times in the past where Velma and Daphne were planned. But 
1.) This is literally on the first or second episode.
2.) It's just done sooooo poorly...

27.
I can get not swearing on a bible if you don't believe. Because if later on in the case if it does come up that you don't believe in God or Jesus how are people supposed to feel they can trust your oath?
But this show isn't a deep show, and this thing was cringe AF.

28.
And here's the sexualization of not only minors, but lesbians as well.

29.
And it wasn't in this vid, but at one point Fred tries pulling Daphne away and says something like "You know how her people are like" or something while gesturing towards Velma. The only character they kept their same ethicity, and they made him a racist sexist baby-brained jerk.

Gods, the amount of times that these UNDERAGE PEOPLE, THESE TEENAGERS, are sexualized in a show "made for adults"...how can someone NOT believe that Creepywood ISN'T trying to normalize it?
How many times is Daphne shown naked?
There's the d!ck-riding joke made about an underage guy who basically has the mental and physical maturity of a 5 year old.
There's the slut thing with the dead girl.
There's a scene of literally a bunch of nude teenage girls.
You have 2 girls being told "it would be hot if you two kissed".

Like, when it first was announced, people's biggest issue was the race change. Velma is Indian, Daphne is asian (...here's another strike: Sexualization of asian people), and Shaggy is black. And people guessed Fred was only being kept white so that he can be a racist sexist jerk. And we see how that turned out.

But now the race-swapping is the LEAST of the issues!

Not to mention: NO SCOOBY
Why?
Because Kaling straight up said "Adults don't want to watch shows with a talking dog."

Meanwhile Jake The Dog, the entire Bluey cast, and Brian from Family Guy are scoffing.

But adults want to watch a bunch of teen girls in the shower and see roaches have sex!

Mindy, normal people don't want kids to be sexualized. Sorry, normal sane adults don't end up on the list of a certain island.

The best thing to come out of this is "Shaggy gained more power for an N-Word pass" jokes. (Which I've seen some black people joke about too, before anyone starts getting mad)
That, and Freddie Prinz Jr came back as Fred's dad.

Like, right now, the show has a 7% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

How much you want to bet Fred is either going to throw a temper tantrum when he finds out Velma and Daphne are together, or going to ask to watch? Because even though he's baby-brained, still gotta fit in the straight white guy bad.
(Listen, they were a bunch of teenage hippies traveling for a random reason in a van. It's highly likely they were all at least a little queer)

It's trying to be a successor to Harley Quinn. But the reason Harley Quinn was able to thrive was because it took a fun spin on the existing characters, wasn't trying to shove in meta humor and proclaim it's "for adults" while trying to pander to woke 15 year olds on Twitter.
It has character, it has oomph, the queer relationship is allowed to develop and not be so forced, it makes you feel for the characters, it feels like it's for more older audiences, it takes well known and loved characters and gives them little interesting twists while still being recognizable. And this is coming from someone who's only seen clips!

Meanwhile, this?
It feels dead, it falls flat, the queer relationship is just pushed on you so dam quick, you wish the characters would dive feet-first into a wood chipper, it feels like it's meant for teens who think gore, sex, and cursing makes them adults, it's takes known and loved characters and strips them of everything they are and the only things they keep are the clothes and names.

From what I hear, Kaling wanted to make her own original show and gave a pitch, but WB told her she can only make it if she connects ito to an already existing IP. So either this is just a horrible idea in general made worse with loved characters, or she did this to genuinly show how bad that can be which....honestly would make me respect it more if it's the 2nd case.

The only adult Scooby Doo with Delma I'll accept currently is what the 2002 Scooby Doo movie would've been if WB didn't keep telling the creators to "tone it down" to its PG rating.
(Yes, a PG movie had a guy say "Girls like you turn me on, too!" in it. The 2000s were a crazy lawless time. But at least the gang were adults in this movie)

This?
This is just horribly made self-insert fanfic group project that a company decided to release as a real thing.