Chapter 1: Family

April, 2023 - Capital of Syspocalypstar

The Beautiful Days of Syspocalypstar never seem to get old to the Inhabitants of this beautiful Galaxy. Although in a State of War, everyone could still see the greatness and innocence of this wonderful home the people had built together, to create a peaceful utopia, where everyone could live in Freedom.

Further away from the actual homes of the rest of the Capital of the System, lay a gentle, perfect Yellow walled house, with a bright blue roof, alongside some patches of lovely flowers, all raised up on a small hill. An oasis of a home, especially to the couple whom lived there, being Mr. and Mrs. Emmet and Lucy Brickowski.

It is seen the two Lovers are asleep in each other's arms, holding each other in love and warmth, to protect one another at all times. Emmet moved his arm around to hold his perfect Wife's hand, slightly moving around to gain a better position of holding her.

Lucy then woke up at the feeling of her husband's hand in her firm, but gentle grip, both moving up from the bed to give each other a happy look, and then bless them their routine morning kiss, also both pausing in the kiss to feel each other's smiles. Emmet couldn't help but giggle at how soft Lucy's lips were. She was just so perfect to Emmet.

"How'd you sleep, handsome?" Lucy finally asked, after slowly pulling back.

"Awesome." Emmet responded. "You?" He then asked.

"Better than I've had in, well, a day. Heh, you always make me feel so happy, Ems. I don't know how you do it." Lucy admitted, causing both to blush at how honest she had been with her love for Emmet.

"I, uh... I don't know how I do it either." Emmet said nervously, blushing harder at how gorgeous his Wife was. "Well, time to get up for another awesome day! I can't wait to see what our friends planned."

Emmet and Lucy would then get up from the bed, getting dressed in their usual wear, and going out to the new Church built in town, as a gesture of good will from their close friends: the Hellenic Republic. Emmet tried to explain his Father, President Venizelos of the Hellenes, that he didn't need to go through the trouble, but the man insisted, and so, there the Church was.

Although not exactly great at first with the citizens, they eventually got use to the teachings of the Hellenes with their 'Orthodox Christian' stuff. Lucy was certainly impressed at how they respected this practice.

#

The Couple would walk through the row of Aisles across the building, slowly as their were more people in front of them, waiting to be blessed by the Pastor of the Church, Father John, a wonderful man. Finally, after a moment or two longer, Lucy got to the front of the row, meeting Father John.

She carefully kneeled down to receive the word of God. After the Father spoke, Lucy responded simply. "Amen."

Afterwards, Emmet got to the front, kneeling down as his Wife just did, and listening to the words of the Father, also responding with the word, "Amen."

This was a strange experience at first, but certainly a welcome one, as it seemed very cool to learn of such a religious culture from the Hellenic people. After the Communion, the Father ended with a simple prayer, and calling everyone in the building to 'Go in Peace', everyone responding, 'Thanks be to God.' which did still confuse Emmet and Lucy at who this, God was, but wouldn't judge them for their practices.

After the Hour long activity, the couple came back to their home, seeing all their friends coming over along with them, helping to cook breakfast for a Family like brunch. The group of eight would then sit down together, about to have their first delicious meal of the day, when suddenly, a thought popped up in Emmet's head.