"𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒!" 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

Start from the beginning

victoria's point of view:

after some minutes that felt like seconds, i felt my manager tapping my shoulder to wake me up and as i opened my eyes, i looked out the window and see the stadium with big pink lights and loud music being played along with people screaming their lungs out. welp, i guess i'm here.

i walked out of the car and the car drove off along with my luggage. they're going to reserve a hotel room me, leave my suitcase in my room and leave to south korea. they left a different car parked in the parking lot and they also gave me the keys to it earlier. everything is going perfectly.

i walked towards the bodyguards, showed them my face and they let me go backstage. they were informed about me just so it won't cause unnecessary chaos, i don't need my mood getting ruined on this special and beautiful day. i walked inside their changing room and started preparing everything. i placed the cake on the coffee table along with some candles and strawberries, chocolate sticks and macarons. i took my coat off, threw it on the couch and sat down. i started decorating the cake and since i'm not that creative, i decided to search up some cakes on pinterest to get some inspiration.

after many minutes, i finally managed to finish decorating this cake

after many minutes, i finally managed to finish decorating this cake. i could've just bought the cake already decorated but i knew that their concert would take long and to keep myself busy, i decided to decorate it myself and i will never do it again. i regretted listening to my dump decision but at least it looks cute, i was able to do something creative with my useless hands.

they should be here any second so i decided to light up the candles, check my pockets to feel whether the gift is still there, quickly turned off the lights and waited.

after about two minutes, i can already hear the girls talking and laughing loudly as they come closer to the door. they opened the door.

rosé: "what? why are the lights turned off? i thought we had them on?" i hear chaeyoung ask confusedly in the very back.

third person's point of view:

luckily, jennie was the first one to come inside to turn on the lights but she stopped when she saw someone standing on her left so she looked at who that was.

jennie's heart quickened as all the breath left her body. she was feeling shocked, happy and confused all at once. she quickly walked towards victoria to hug her as tears left her eyes. victoria hugged her back while holding the cake in her other hand.

jennie: "i thought you wouldn't come..." she said quietly with more tears coming from her beautiful cat eyes.

lisa: "what the fuck is going on, guys?" she said as she jokingly pushed chaeyoung and jisoo out of her way because they were both looking at something so lovingly with tears in their eyes. as soon as lisa saw what was going on, she gently and quietly grabbed chaesoo by their arms and took them outside, then closed the door behind her because she felt soo sad seeing jennie being also sad and now all she wants for jennie is to give her privacy with her girlfriend.

victoria placed the cake on the coffee table, cubbed jennie's cheeks with her palms and gently wiped her tears using her thumbs.

victoria: "don't cry princess, it's your birthday, you shouldn't be crying, you are supposed to be drunk." jennie chuckled at victoria's words.

jennie: "kiss me." she said and victoria obeyed. she leaned and kissed her soft cherry-tasting lips.

they pulled back and smiled at each other.

victoria: "happy birthday, jennie— oh, i almost forgot. i have a little gift for you." she said as she pulled out a chanel box out of her pocket.

jennie: "you shouldn't have. you being here already means so much to me." she said as she takes ths box out of victoria's hand and opens it.

" she said as she takes ths box out of victoria's hand and opens it

jennie gasped. she been looking for this necklace for about two years but she couldn't buy it because they would always get sold out. victoria was luckily quick and bought the very last necklace.

jennie: "how did you even manage to get this?!" she asked shocked.

victoria: "i robbed chanel and stole it from them." she said jokingly and laughed as jennie gently hit her for teasing her. "it was actually a miracle, i was able to find the last one and i didn't get it that easily, i had to fight three people." she said seriously.

jennie: "... you know what? i'm not going to ask, i will just enjoy looking at this necklace." she said and they laughed.

victoria: "i will put it on you." she said.

jennie gave her the necklace, turned around while putting her hair to the side and victoria placed it around her neck. she made sure to touch her bare neck and back. victoria then moved closer to jennie and hugged her from behind as she puts her face into her neck making jennie leave a shaky breath out after feeling victoria lightly kissing her neck.

that night was crazy. the girls, victoria and a bunch of friends were soo drunk that most of them barely every make it home, they all stayed on the floor sleeping with ripped clothes, messy hair and just straight up ruined body from the exhaustion and hungover. jennie and victoria made it home since victoria's hotel room was only two houses away from the rented place they were partying at.