"Look at you," Hazel said, laughing at me. "You ain't even laid eyes on this man yet and you already smiling."

My face got hot as I smiled shyly and shook my head, picking up my glass of water and took a sip, mumbling a small "leave me alone" as I picked up my phone.

"Mama! Mama!" I heard Landon say.

Donte chuckled. "You wanna go see Mama? Where she at, bud?"

I'm guessing that Landon pointed towards the kitchen because I heard Donte's footsteps getting close and closer, which caused for me to get even more nervous than I already had been.

God, why does my body still react to him this way?

"What's up, family." Donte said, announcing his presence.

I looked up from my phone glancing over at him and smiled shyly, watching as he gave the girls individual hugs, then handed Landon over to Asia as he looked over at me and smiled, making his way over to me, and once again, my heart skipped a beat and my knees nearly went weak.

Once Donte reached me, I stood up to my height and smiled up at him as he smiled down at me. He took a few moments to look me over and then let out a breath through his nose and grin.

"What's up, Rini..." He said softly.

Smiling, I lowered my head and let out a soft laugh before looking back up at him. "Hey, Tae..."

"One hand." Jaren said just as Donte and I were about to hug for the first time in, what? A year?

Donte and I looked over, seeing Jaren standing in the doorway his eyes glued to Donte and I, his body completely tense and nothing but annoyance in his expression.

"Nevermind..." I mumbled, rubbing my hands on the sides of my thighs awkwardly.

Donte held out his hand to me and smirked. I knew exactly what he was trying to do...our handshake. We had made it up a few hours before Landon was born and because of Jaren, who had a strict "No Hugging" policy between Donte and I, we resorted to the handshake.

With wide smiles on our faces, Donte and I did our handshake which ended with us linking our pinkies together. Once we linked our pinkies together, we placed our thumbs together as well.

"Everything..." Donte says.

"...Comes back to you." I said, completing the ending of our handshake.

"Alright..." Jaren said.

Amour reached up and slapped the back of Jaren's neck, causing for him to jump in surprise. "Ow! What the hell?!"

"You needa stop dickeating! They're friends! Let them live!" She scolded him, slapping his neck once more.

Jaren looked down at Amour and pointed at her. "I know one thing; you gon' have to stop hitting me."

"And I know another thing, keep cockblocking and I'ma make your life a living hell!" Amour snapped back.

Jaren chuckled and shook his head. "Les! Get your girlfriend."