"You know that you're nowhere near close to being fine, Rin," Ayesha said. "You look exhausted..."

I shrugged. "I have a one year old and I'm a first time mom, of course I'm—."

Hazel shook her head. "That's not the kind of tired that she meant," she said. "She means you look tired emotionally, not physically."

Oh.

I let out a soft laugh and nodded with a slight shrug of my shoulders. "Oh, then you'd be right..."

"I'm guessing things with Jaren haven't been going so well?" Amour asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sighing, I shook my head and smiled sadly. "Not right now, no. He wants me to move with Memphis with him..."

"And what did you say?" Asia asked, setting her pet pig down.

"I told him no, because I didn't want to move out Memphis and I didn't want to uproot Landon," I explained.

"He has no family down there. All of his family is in California whether it be in San Francisco or L.A, his family is here. Then we got into this whole argument because he felt like I was trying to say that he wasn't Landon's family...It was too much."

Maria grinned, setting her drink down. "So, what Im hearing is, Jaren needs to get his ass whooped? Because you know I've been waiting for the day that I get to kick his ass!"

"That's not what I'm saying," I giggled. "I just...I don't know...I don't know what to do. And on top of that, I don't know what I'm feeling."

"I know what you're feeling," Angel said. "You're sick of the shit, and you're unhappy. It's okay to admit that, Rini."

Amour nodded in agreement. "I agree; plus, we all know that you're still not over the incident that happened in the hospital last year. You still haven't forgiven Jaren, same way he hasn't trusted you when it comes down to Donte."

"His reason is bullshit," I pointed out. "My reason, is reasonable."

Kasara shrugged. "Maybe, but anyone with eyes can see that there's still something between you and Donte."

"And everyone also knows that when it comes down to it, if it came down to Jaren and Donte, you'd pick Donte." Asia said.

I sighed. "What makes you think that?"

"Girl, let's not play dumb," Mariah says. "You two still look at each other like lovesick high school teens."

"We do not!" I protested, fighting a smile.

Yes, we do...

Just when the girls were about to rebuttal against my claim, I heard the door open and heard a familiar voice that made my heart leap. And just by the reaction of my heart to the voice, I knew exactly who it was.

Donte.

And if that wasn't enough confirmation, hearing Landon's squeal of delight and happiness as he said "Da-Da" and the patter of his little feet, gave it all away that Donte had finally arrived.