Forty Four.

Getting into the taxi I breathe a very long sigh of relief. 

"He's totally regretting this whole thing now isn't he" Talia says to me.

"Let's hope so" I say with a smile.

We arrive at the venue that's hosting the party we're attending, hopping out of the taxi I finally get chance to actually admire what Harry is wearing when he finally gets out of the taxi he's been travelling in, he really does scrub up so well. He's wearing a white shirt but not buttoned up all the way paired with some grey almost like check suit trousers. 

He half smiles in my direction, me returning the gesture. 

"Come on girl, lets win some money" Freya says grabbing my hand, leading us inside.

"wow" I say as we walk through the door, "it looks incredible" 

Imagine walking into a vegas casino and that's exactly what the venue had been set up like. I've never seen anything like it.

"Amazing isn't it?" I hear from behind me.

"Yeah, I'm taken back by it all" I say spinning around being met with Harry looking directly at me.

"Amber, can we please talk?" he pleads.

"Harry, I really want to..." 

"Come on! We've got money to win" is said before I can even finish my sentence, the next thing I know I'm being dragged away by JJ. I throw a sorry smile to Harry as he looks back at me smiling rubbing his hand behind his head.

_______________

"Right, so I need to roll this and get what?" I ask looking at the dice confused. 

"Just roll it!" JJ says excited.

"I have no idea what I'm doing!" I say like a child. 

"Here let me help" I hear from behind me.

"Thank you" I say smiling.

"Roll the dice and you need to get an eleven" he say.

"Ok" I say looking towards the table, I feel Harry come up behind me, I can practically feel his breath on my neck. I lean my head back slightly as if to say I feel you doing that and I like it. He places his hand on my waist and I roll the dice. 

"That's a ten" I hear the dealer call and upset I spin round and say "I'm not putting any more money on any of this!" pouting. 

I look up at Harry and grab his hand "shall we go for a drink?" 

He nods at me and I pull him towards the bar. 

"Two vodka and cokes please" I say smiling at the bartender. 

"So you wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Erm yeah, I did" he begins to look nervous like I had put him on the spot.

"You really do look incredible" he says shyly. 

Thank you, you don't scrub up bad yourself" I say smiling, turning to the bartender to say thank you for our drinks as Harry pays for them. 

"Come on, let's go outside" I say pulling him towards the exit. 

We take a seat on a bench looking out towards the beach, lit up by beautiful lights. I take a second to look up at the stars, admiring how beautiful the sky looked. 

"Aren't stars beautiful" I say finally peeling my eyes away from them and looking towards Harry who's looking at me. 

"Amber, what I said about taking things slow..." 

"Harry, I get it"

"You do?"

"Well no I don't but I'm not going to wait around forever for you to wake up and realise what this could be. I don't need to prove anything to you, I made it pretty obvious how I truly care about you and that this whole thing could have been avoided"

"I know, I don't know what I was thinking when I said I wanted to take things slow. I really care about you Amber. I've never felt this way before" 

"No, I haven't either. I took such a risk by getting with you in the first place for you to want to throw it away over something that never happened, how could you not trust me?"

"I really don't know, I don't know what to say. I should have never behaved in that way and believed something like that could even happen. What is it going to take for me to prove to you that I want this?" he begs.

"Right now, I don't know. We're both in the wrong, we've made some silly decisions but I have to know you trust me. I never wanted to take this slow" I say with a sad face.

He looks down towards his feet and it's only when I take a deep breath and tell him I'm going to find the girls he finally looks back in my direction and watches me walk away.

___________

Sorry it's been so long. I hope this is ok, really wanting to get back into the swing of things. 

Thank you for sticking with it those of you who have.

Amber xx