Forty.

"Hey, wake up" I hear faintly as I'm fluttering my eyelids open.

"Are we there?" I ask in my sleepy voice.

"We're about to land, so you need to wake up" Harry says.

"Couldn't I have stayed asleep? I'm getting all sweaty" I say still half asleep.

"I always did love your sleepy voice" he admits grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly.

Eventually I feel the plane descend and I close my eyes, taking a tighter grip on Harry's hand and without realising holding my breath.

The plane finally lands and I let that breath out and release my grip on Harry's hand, neither of us letting go.

"We made it" I say quietly and turn to smile at Harry. "Thank you, ya know for keeping me calm and being with me"

"I couldn't let you suffer without me" he says giggling.

The plane comes to a stop and the pilot tells us we can unbuckle our seatbelts and wait for the doors to open. Harry, still having a hold of my hand gets up and waits for some space to be able to grab our hand luggage.

I notice Freya turn around, look at our hands and wink at me. I look down, look back to her and roll my eyes.

Harry finally let's me go and gets chance to grab our bags. He doesn't even give my my stuff, he carries it for me only handing it me back when we get to security so I can grab my passport. We grab our suitcases and make our way towards the exit waiting for instruction from Josh.

"Come on, I've got us some taxis" Josh says being the Dad he is.

I get into the car with Josh, Freya and Freezy.

"You ok?" Freezy asks me.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I say with a half smile.

"I saw you both, ya know" he says smiling.

"I was scared, he was just comforting me" I say smiling back.

"That's got to be something though to say he wouldn't even speak to you last week"

"Oh yeah, definitely" I say as we go back to idle conversation.

We pull up outside this huge villa and I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it looks!

"Oh my god!" I gasp.

"I don't disappoint" Josh says coming up behind me.

"Definitely not, this is amazing!"

"Here let me help you" Harry says coming beside me and taking my suitcase from my hand.

"Thank you" I say smiling, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Right bedrooms..." Josh says "Unfortunately someone's going to have to share with someone else as there just wasn't quite enough"

I look around the room and notice everyone is already in a couple leaving me and Harry the only two not paired off.

"Erm Josh, are you sure this is a good idea?" I say quietly but Harry overhears.

"We'll be fine, it's single beds right?" He shrugs.

"Erm" Josh looks away "no" he quickly says before adding "right anyway to the rooms, bye"

"Brilliant" I hear Harry say thinking I hadn't heard him. My heart aches a little before I quickly shake it off and try to pick myself back up. I just wish he'd forgive me, he was acting like himself on the plane, why change again now?

As we get up to the room Harry holds the door open for me as I grab a bag off of him to place onto the bed.

I run into the bathroom "HARRY! This bath is HUGE!"

"Amber, I'm literally in the other room is there any need to shout?" He says laughing.

"Hello! Look at it!" I point to the bath "it's big enough to fit you, me and Freezy in!"

"I mean if I'm getting in a bath with you Freezy is definitely not joining" he says.

"That a promise?" I say laughing.

"You'll have to pray to the holiday gods" he says winking and leaving the room.

I roll my eyes giggling and make my way out to unpack.

"Normal side of the bed?" Harry asks me waiting to put his stuff on one of the bed side tables.

"Please, you know I don't like it when..."

"When you're next to the door, I know" he says this time rolling his eyes.

"Alright alright" I laugh.

"Get yourself ready anyway, we've got a pool to sit round!"

"I won't be long, I'll come down to you all" I say smiling as Harry heads out the door and I pick up the closest bikini to me.

__________

• Oh my god! Do you know how long it's taken me to think of something to write? I've had this chapter half done since October!! So sorry it looked as though I'd left you all.

Hope you're all well,
Amber🖤