First encounter

After the incident with Oogway and Kai you lived a life of anger. All you felt was anger. No happiness, no sadness...only anger.

-----------------------------

A fox watched the orange cat from afar as he fought the massive beast. The dumbass was on his second last life and you needed to protect him from being in a state of fear. Just as he landed on the ground a bell fell on top of him.

Now he was left with one life, "Ta ma de.(fuck)" you whispered as you ran over to the bell and took the cat to the doctor. Unaware of a certain wolf watching you.

You knocked on the door and the doctor opened it, "May I help you?" he asked, "He died. He's in his last life." you handed Puss to the doctor, "Oh, and give him this when he wakes up." you showed the doctor your chi.

" you showed the doctor your chi

(Imagine it gold)

-timeskip-

Puss was now at a bar fighting a wolf. "Pick it up." the wolf said as Puss' sword layed infront of him. "Pick. It. Up." he said again. Puss panicked and threw the golden fox chi at the wolf. "What the-"

The was a puff of yellow smoke before a (animal) stood there. You pointed your katana at the wolf. "And you might you be?" he asked as Puss ran out the door. "Y/n L/n, giver of life." you said with no emotion.

"Giver of life, huh? You're gonna give that coward some more lives?" he laughed, "No, I'm simply protecting him from doing something stupid and killing himself." you dissapeared into puff of smoke.

At that moment, he had a new victim. He didn't care about Puss, he needed to end you and only you.

------------------------------------

You left and searched for a scroll about the wolf at the bar. "Y/n, where were you?" Shifu asked as he entered the library. "Doing something." you said as you climbed the shelves. "With what?"

You stayed silent as you searched through all the wisdom, "Ugh, there's so much wisdom in here I can't find anything!" you said as you chucked out each scroll you came across. "What are you looking for?"

"Something personal. Something I have to deal with." you said to Master Shifu. "Also, isn't it training time?" you jumped from the shelves to the floor and walked outside to the Oogway statue.

"Oh Oogway, I wish you were here right now. You'd know what to do." you sighed and walked away to the training area. You thought back to the wolf. He was the first one in years to make you feel something. He was attractive but a bit scary at the same time....