44.

Thank you Eliza!!!

Are we ever going to make it 200 ⭐️ in one chapter?

"What? You're giving up already?", Erin exclaims in disbelief, standing beside the punching bag with her hands balled into fists, watching the exhausted athlete give it her all.

"How much longer?", Alexia pants, sweat trickling down her body as she gives the punching bag one powerful punch after another.

"If you can still talk then you haven't had enough. Keep going! You've got some energy left! Punch harder!", Erin challenges in a harsh tone, peeking down at the timer in her hand as she hears exhausted groaning and panting next to her.

"I can't", Alexia moans with a weak voice, her arms burning and getting heavier by the minute.

"Yes you can! Ten more seconds or there won't be a reward waiting for you!", Erin teases her with a sly smirk, counting down the seconds until she'd grant Alexia a break.

"Time's up", Erin announces and as soon as the words were spoken, Alexia clutches onto the punching bag in exhaustion, before slowly sinking down to her knees.

"Holy crap... you may never get injured again. I like you better during therapy", the athlete grumbles as she gasps for air. She props herself up on the ground using her boxing gloves. Sweat is dripping from her forehead and she's grateful when Erin kindly offers her a towel.

The blonde really seemed to enjoy every second of her temporary job. Torturing the athletes was fun.

And no one could blame her.

"You know... you look good on your knees. Could get used to it", Erin teases, handing Alexia the water bottle, while the athlete takes off her boxing gloves, completely worn out, her arms shaking.

"You better don't get used to it... you'll be back at the therapy bench later", the athlete remarks as she lies down on her back, resting her hands above her head as she gasps for air.

While Alexia was dizzy from the workout session and barely noticed anything, Erin couldn't take her eyes off her attractive wife.

Dressed only in a sports bra and shorts, she was lying there, completely exhausted. Her abs were covered in sweat. The veins on her hands and arms were visible while her chest steadily rose and fell.

"That doesn't mean I can't enjoy this view right now... you're hot", Erin shrugs and once again allows her eyes to roam over Alexia's attractive body.

"You should pray nobody walks in. You're drooling, Bonita", Alexia smirks and glances towards the door, before sitting up as soon as her breathing had recovered.

"Can you blame me?", Erin winks with an eyebrow raised as she reaches out to help Alexia up.

Coming to eye level with her wife, Alexia immediately noticed how dark Erin's eyes had become. Dark pupils stare into her hazel eyes, leaving Alexia trapped in the gaze, when she could suddenly feel cold fingertips tracing along her bare stomach.

"Erin", Alexia warns, quickly reaching for her wife's wrist, well aware that Erin was teasing her.

"What are you worried about, love? In two days it's match day... I know we have to behave. Besides, I am not unprofessional at work", Erin replies innocently, freeing herself from the brunette's grip.

Pouting, Alexia watches as Erin turns away from her and starts cleaning up the gym.

Of course, she hated that they set up that stupid rule. Although it was only intended to make sure the athlete wasn't completely exhausted on a match day. Nevertheless, in this moment both of them wished this rule wouldn't exist.