3: Sleepover Time(Part 1)!

Previously The Music Club and Jake got back together feeling more determined than ever for the competition! And Jake decided to make a sleepover with his friends to spend lost time.

~Friday, 5:30, Jake's house~

°Jake's pov°

(Judie is the mother)

"Alrighty don't make any crazy deal in the house, if anything, AND I MEAN ANYTHING happens you know my number and you know my location, contact me ok? I don't want anything  to happen, especially like last time..." Said my mom Judie.

:Flashback when Jake was five with his old friends, in an old house and in an old town right before they where going to move away:

"Hey let's make an indoor camp!" Said one of Jake's old friends.

"Good idea! Let's start a fire!" Replied little Jake

This little group lit a fire in the middle of the room using an old rug that no one was planning to use anymore, and used an old match box, they were upstairs. They started chanting:

"We didn't start the fire! It was always burning!" Several times before they realized it was too streamy, and the house was setting on fire. Next thing you know they all lay on the floor, and pass out.

"JAKE! JAKE!" Said his mother in panic

A few hours later, the fire had been set out, and the kids where put in one of Jake's house. Thankfully everything important in the house had been packed outside.

:End of flashback:

°Jake's pov°

"Don't worry mom, I was small at that time, I won't start a fire again" I said laughing

"Jakeeeee when's Bethy coming " Said Piper with noticable boredom, when suddenly the doorbell rang

"I'll get it, and then I'm leaving for the trip alright? Take care" Said mom

"Bye!" All three of us said while Oreo was barking behind us.

When mom opened the door, there Hailey and Bethany where standing and Hailey was looking cuter than ever... I MEAN UHM... You heard nothing... Got it?

"BETHY!" Shouted Piper across the room

"PIPER!" Shouted Bethany in return, before running and bumping into a hug.

"H-hey Hailey! Where is Zander?" I said

"With Luke" Hailey said while giggling, I felt my cheeks burning up

"And now that we are finally here, I do t have to hear Bethany's voice saying 'when are we there yet'. She's been bugging me the entire time." Said Hailey annoyed

"Pfft, you should see my brother when he's impatient" I said while laughing

"HEY!" Said Milo while petting Oreo on the couch

"Oreo!" Said Bethany running to Milo, followed by Piper. Then the doorbell rang. 

"I bet it's Milly and Sean." Said Hailey

I opened the door to find, Sean, Milly, Daisy and Elliot standing in the doorway, I let them in and tell them to put their bags down right near the coat rack.

"So you brought two more guests?" I said

"Yup" Said Milly happily, then she added "OOH SNACKS! YUMMM" she said running towards them then jumped on the couch near where Milo, Beth and Piper where.

"Share?" Said Piper with puppy eyes.

"Fine" Milly looked in awe of the cute face my sister made.

I invited them all to sit on the couch, and 10 minutes later I showed them the basement where where the guest rooms, and the basement below the basement where we will be playing games.

"Wow Jake you're rich! How do you rent this?" Said Sean

"Rent? We built this" I said with a smirk

"No way, liar liar pants on fire" Said Milly teasing me.

"I can show you the house plans? And the bill?" I said

"Nevermind, anyways Sean should be in the same room as Daisy, Jake and Hailey, Zander and Luke, Me and Elliot..." Said Milly in a rush

"Whoah there calm down" Said daisy

°Hailey's pov°

Me? Sleep with Jake? I was about to burst, I feel like I wanted to squeal, but then I remembered that Milly was trying to make me feel flustered so I just replied after daisy.

"Nu uh, Jake decides that" I said

"Accualy I don't you guys pick the rooms, there are two beds in each, and so there are 4 rooms, the minis will sleep on the second floor." Jake replied.

"Alrighty, I'll staying with Milly" Said Elliot while Milly was turning red.

Hailey looked at Milly with a smirk wile raising her eyebrows, while everyone was giggling a bit.

"HEY! HEY HEY HEH! STOP LAUGHING" Milly said embarrassed.

"Alright move your bags into the rooms I'll set the names on the iPads on the doors" Jake said

"iPads?" I replied curiously

"Yeah look, for example, I can set Elliot and Milly here! Come I'll show you all" Jake draged them to a room and opened the application, he set the names up and asked "Alright color?"

"Fuchsia" Said Milly

"Light pink?" Added Elliot in confusion

Jake selected the colors and the LED lights turned to fuchsia and light pink colors! Then the doorbell rang.

"That's Zander and Luke! I'll get the door!" I said running up the stairs.

I opened the door for them and greeted them both, I told them where they will be staying!

------

A/n:

Olrigh, that's enough for this part, the next chapter will be a continuation. Cuz ig this is just the entry of the people's. OREOOOOOOOOOO.

Aso image(aka my new favorite image of all time):