2: She saw it!

In the previous chapter, Jake had been spying on Drew and Zoey, and got the audio needed to make He Music Club believe him again. Jake had already sent the recording to Hailey.

~Monday, 2:00, after school, in the music room~

°Hailey's pov°

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! So he didn't mean what he said! I knew it! Deep down I was so happy, but I had my earphones on, I had to share this with the rest of the club!

"Ugh" Milly said annoyed

"Hailey are you okay?" Said Zander, he added "Now is not the time to be happy, we have to find a new singer to duet with"

"We don't need a new singer Zander! We can bring Jake back! He can come back!" I said literally jumping of joy.

"Are you crazy?" Said Zander, clearly he was a bit mad

"No I'm not! Listen to this!" Then I disconnect my headphones and put them on the table, I turned my phone and played the audio.

Visibly, they where confused, and happy at the same time! So Jake never meant the words! So they where using him! We can invite him back! We still have a chance! Our friendship is not over!

"I can believe that..." Zander said ready to explode, and punch the life out of drew 

"CALL HIM GIRLIE! GROUP HUG NEEDED!" Millie said tearing up.

I immediately called him also kinda crying, we miss him, it's not the same without him, he's a little dumb sometimes but... He's cute... I mean he's fine... Yeah he's a really nice guy and yeah, nice guy...

°Call pov°

Jake: Hailey?

Hailey: Could you come to the music room?

Jake: You're lucky the teacher forced us to finish out paperwork.

Hailey: Come on. Doofus.

Jake: We are acting like friends all of a sudden...

Hailey: Just come already!

°Jake's pov°

Well I'm running as fast as possible, and when I reach the room, I crack the door open while panting and slightly enter the room... Expecting to be killed but... To my surprise, everyone ran to me and gave me a hug, including Zander?

"You're back in the team! If you want to that is..." Said Hailey

"Of course I want to come back!" I said quickly in return

"Milly you can let go of Jake now" said Sean giggling, Milly is attached to me.

"Pfft I think we are over reacting a little bit..." Zander said in a mocking tone

" I mean the audio shows that he was used, so the conclusion is that he cares" Said Hailey 

"I will always care" I said

"Its nice to have you back, I... I mean we would love to hear you playing around with us again." Said Hailey stuttering a bit.

"Hey let's go to the park on Friday! Or maybe a sleepover at my place?"

"I'm down" Milly said

"Fine with me" Sean replied

"Luke you in? If yes then I'm in" Zander said

"I'm coming" Luke said, now I know that Zander is coming too, what about Hailey.

"Sure! I heard Beth is friends with Piper, your sister, right?" Hailey said 

"Bethany? Yeah Pip (Piper) talked about her allot, and when I say allot I mean every 0.1 seconds" I said

Everyone laughed and we had a good time, even if we had a chance to rehearse the song once, we had fun and everyone's faces lit up.

------

A/n:

Alrighty ladies n gents another chapter,  also let's pretend that our local simp has a sister alr? I found the name piper in a book on Wattpad while reading Jake x Hailey stories and I thought, why not give Piper a try, also Milo exist and so does Oreo the floof bag, appearance probably in the next chapter 😼