"And that's when your feelings grew?." Hanabi asked, eyes wide in awe.

"Yes, that's when my heart ached for him, when I started missing him like I missed no one before." She shrugged.
"By then the feelings I had for Sasuke were disappearing, I knew that he would never look in my direction in that way even if I was the last option left."

"You're being a bit harsh on yourself, Sakura." Tenten pointed out, settling on the bed next to Sakura.
"Besides, it was Sasuke who really didnt deserve you, not the other way around." Looking back to that time, Tenten really should have comforted Sakura instead of Ino when the news had gotten out, man if there was a way to go back in time and smack her past self, she would gladly take it.

"I agree." Hanabi nodded.
"That sounds sweet though, "

"Sasori isnt a sweet man, he's a bully." Tenten stated, eyes going wide open seconds later when the familiar icy cold touch brushed against her cheeks.
"Ahh! Stop pinching me, it's the truth isn't it, you're bullying me right now!."

"He's.... here?." Hanabi asked, her eyes glancing all around the room, as of she could see Sasori's spirit if she looked hard enough.
"That means he heard everything we were just talking about!." She gasped as if that was the main issue.

"Who is he going to snitch to? Himself?." Tenten scoffed, sending a mock glare around the room.
"He already knows how much Sakura loves him. That bully."

Sakura closed her eyes with a laugh.
"Ahh, never gets old with you, eh Tenten."

"You should know that by now." Said girl smirked.
"Hanabi, wanna sleep with us tonight?."
The younger Hyuga visibly lit up like a christmas tree, nodding her head in affirmative so quickly, it made her look like a bubble head.

"I have some clothes that'll fit you, go get changed." Sakura said pointing to the chested draw at the corner of the room, Five minutes later, Hanabi was cushioned between Sakura and Tenten, eyes drooping as sleep slowly took her over.

Naruto was fidgeting, not a rare occurence, but this time his fidgeting was getting on Sasuke's nerves. If the blonde didnt stop that annoying habit, Sasuke was going to kill him.

"Oi." He gritted out, smacking Naruto behind the head.
"Fucking stop that already."

Said blonde whined, lurching forward to drape himself all over Sasuke, who snarled as he tried to push Naruto away.
"Mouu, we havent even left yet and I'm already nervous, Sasuke-Chan."

"What the fuck did you call me?!."

"..Sasuke-chan. " Naruto repeated, a mega watt grin appearing on his face.
"What's with the scowl, Sasuke-chan?."

"You bastard. " Sasuke grunted, shoving at Naruto's face.
"I'm going to kill you."

And that's the sight Sakura and Shisui came down to see, Naruto and Sasuke, rolling around on the floor, trying to get the upper hand on each other like a pair of undisciplined toddlers.

Well it did work to stop Naruto and his fidgeting.

"People ask if you know them, say no." Shisui deadpanned. Sakura snorted, he speaks as if everyone doesnt know who Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke was.

"Come on Naruto, let's go already, I want this to be over as soon as possible. " She called watching as said guy paused in pushing Sasuke off, only to flop back down with a huge sigh..

"My stomach hurts." He moaned.
"I wanna stay home."

"You aren't in school, idiot." Sakura huffed, nudging his side with her toe.
"You are a grown ass adult, now get up "