🌻 The Alchemist Returns 🌻

Start from the beginning

Rapunzel sighs. "Do you want to hear me play some music?" Y/n suggests. Rapunzel nods, with a smile. "Of course!" She replies, holding her hand.

[In Rapunzel's Bedroom]
"I memorized the song Ruth sang for us in the Snuggly Duckling. Remember?" Y/n asks. "The 'Listen Up' song? You play it?" Rapunzel asks, with an intrigued smile. Y/n nods.

"I've been practicing." Y/n replies. "Well, let's hear it sis!" Rapunzel encourages, tickling her playfully. "Okay, okay!" Y/n giggles, picking up her guitar.

"Do you think Ruth would be mad if I played it without her permission?" Y/n asks. Rapunzel shakes her head, holding her little sister's hand. "I think she would be proud to know that you're making her song more known." She assures Y/n, making the youngest princess smile in delight.

Y/n begins to play the song, as Rapunzel listens proudly, laying comfortably on her bed. She loves hearing the talents of her little sister. While her special talent is painting, Y/n's is music, and they both know it. And both of the princesses love it!

However, after quite a while, Rapunzel slowly falls asleep. Y/n doesn't take any offense to this. After all, it's been a long two days for them both. She soon messes around with her guitar, while watching her older sister sleep, by making up different tunes that Bucky and Pascal love.

[In Rapunzel's Dream]
Beautiful waltz music fills Rapunzel's ears, encouraging her to investigate. She enters the throne room and her eyes widen to see it filled with guests. "Rapunzel, there you are!" Frederic greets with a smile, as Rapunzel walks in.

"Dad, what is all this?" Rapunzel asks, as she dances with her father to the music. Other guests dance together, too. "Look, darling, I feel horrible about the way we left things, and, well, I'm hoping to make it up to you." Frederic replies.

"Oh, Dad, I'm so relieved to hear that-" Rapunzel replies, then lets out a startled yelp as a large black rock sprouts inbetween them. Guests panic as Rapunzel tries to find a way to reach her father.

Rapunzel glances behind her, to see Cassandra, Eugene and Y/n. She races over to them, but grunts as she gets her long hair stuck in the rocks. She tugs on her hair, which unbraids it, and she keeps running to reach her boyfriend, little sister and her best friend (besides Pascal, of course)

"Cassandra!" Rapunzel yells, as the black rocks suddenly surround the Lady-in-waiting. "Eugene!" Rapunzel and Y/n cry, as he gets trapped next.

"Rapunzel!!" Y/n cries, running to her older sister and hugging her as her streak glows brightly, along with Rapunzel's hair. "Stop running, Rapunzel." A voice calls. Rapunzel gasps, then turns around to see Varian behind them.

Turning back to Varian, the young alchemist picks up a large strand of Rapunzel's hair and glares at her. "Face your destinies, or all you hold in your hearts will be in grave danger." He states.

" He states