Chapter 16

*Alana in media*

Brianna POV
It's been 3 months I'm now 8 1/2 months and about to pop any minute. I can't not wait to have this little girl. I can tell she's going to be sassy because if I do something she don't like she kicks me HARD! But I still love her. Me and August are about to go get her some more baby clothes.

August: Babe are you ready yet?

Me: Yes I'm coming!

I wobbled down the stairs and to the car. He opened my door and I got in. We headed to Babies r us! When we got here we got out the car and went in. We got her a bunch if clothed and shoes along with some toys. After about an hour we left to go get something to eat before we kept shopping. We went to Freddy's Steak burgers and custard. We got there and waited in line after about 3 mins it was our turn to order.

Lady: Welcome to Freddy's how may I help you?

August: Can I get 2 Steak burger combos with barbecue sauce.

Lady: Ok! Will that be all?

August: Yes!

Lady: Alright that will be $8.23!

August: Alright!

August hands her the money and when she handed him back his debit card she tried to slide her number in his hand. I reached over snatched it from her and ripped it. She gave me a stank look and I gave her one right back.

Lady: Bitch why the hell you do that.

Me: Because I'm his girl and his soon to be baby mama.

Lady: And?

Me: Bitch dont try me!

Lady: Whatever!

She better be glad I'm pregnant cause if I wasn't I would beat this bitches ass!

August grabbed our food and we sat down at a table. We ate and talked when we finished we went to the mall. While we were walking I felt something drip down my leg.

Me: August my water just broke!

August just stands there with a shocked look.

Me: Don't just stand there get me to a damn hospital.

He picked me up and got me to the car. I was crying and screaming because it hurts so bad. We got to the hospital and he carried me in.

August: Somebody help my wife us going into labor,

The lady at the desk got a bunch of nurses and they put me in a wheel chair and took me to the room. August was behind us, when we got to the room they told me she wasn't ready to come yet but in about 2 hours she will be. I screamed in pain!

*2 hours later*

Doctor: Okay were ready I'm going to need you to push on 3.

Me: Ok.

Doctor:1,2,3, push!

I pushed as hard as I can!

Doctor: Ok again!

I pushed harder and squeezed August hand!

Doctor: Ok I see the head 1 more time!

I pushed with all my strength! We then heard a little baby cry! The doctor held our daughter in her hands.

Doctor: You did a great job Miss. Smith. You have a beautiful daughter!

Me: Thank you!

Doctor: Ok so let me go get the birth certificate!

He doctor went to go get the birth certificate. About 2 mins later she came back!

Doctor: So what's her name going to be?

Me: Alana Marie Alsina!

Doctor: What a beautiful name!

Me: Thanks!

She then let me and August hold the baby.

August: You are so beautiful baby girl! I promise to always be with you and love you!

He then handed baby Alana to me. I held her and kissed her! She giggled. After awhile the doctor took her and did some test. When they were finished they put her in the crib on my hospital room. Then we all fell asleep! I already love my new family!