Chapter 12

Brianna POV
I woke up and looked under the covers. I was naked I smiled at the thought of the events that happened the night before. I truly love this man. I hopped up and got in the shower. When I got out I did the rest of my hygiene and got dressed. I put on my black half shirt that says #SWAG in white letters, then I put on my black and white joggers. I went to my mirror to look at my hair. I decided to straighten it. Once I was finished I looked in the mirror and I saw August sitting up in the bed smiling at me.

Me: Morning babe!

August: Morning beautiful!

Me What you wanna do today?

August: I just wanna chill!

Me: Ok. But can we go to Starbucks for breakfast?

August: Yea, but let me get dressed.

Me: Ok.

He went and got dressed and I went to watch TV while I waited on his slow ass. He came down an hour later, looking good enough to eat.

Me: Finally!

August: Girl hush. I have to look sexy!

Me: Yea but you took longer than me!

August: Girl I'm a piece of perfection. This takes time!

Me: Boy hush! *laughs*

August: *Laughs*

Me: Ight let's goo!

August: Ight.

I grab my jacket and get in his car. We start heading to starbucks. Once we got there we went inside and got I line. After about 3 mind later it was our turn to order.

Lady: Welcome to starbucks! What can I get you!

Me: I would like a Caramel Maccioto and...... babe what do you want?

August: Same!

Me: Ok. So 2 Caramel Macciotos.

Lady: Ok! Is that all?

Me: Yes!

Lady: Ok! That will be $5.37.

Me: Ok. *I've begin to take get my wallet but August pays for it*

August: I got it babe!

Me: Ok!

We sat down and waited for our drinks. When they called us I went up there to get them and when I turned around you wouldn't believe what I saw!

Me: OMG!

------------------------------------------------

What did Brianna see?

What will happen?

Sorry that's it's so short. I don't have much time to update because of school and pass. So I will try to update more. Love you guys!

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE