Chapter-1

You were deployed with a Russian Squad
How the squad look

You were deployed with a Russian SquadHow the squad look

Blonde:Tikarov

Tan:Surevna

the last  one:Idarov

and there squad leader:Himalov____________________________________

____________________________________

Y/N Pov

-Thought-

Ah... jeez always got put in this kind of squad but sheesh them woman are hella strong.

????:"So you are our new squad mate?" Pretty Small.

"Ah yes... I'm Y/N nice to meet ya and you?"

????:"I'm Surevna the blonde one is Tikarov and the one with her helmet visor up is Idarov as for her with the hat she's Himalov or Imal we called her also sibling with Tikarov"

"Oh okay then so when are we moving?"

Tikarov:"After Imal is done"

"Okay..."

The so called Himalov is done preparing her gear as she open the armored van door she hop in to the driver sit the other follow. Y/n is sitting at the back with Surevna and Idarov Ahem... While Tikarov is sitting on the passenger sit next to Himalov, Himalov then drive the van (I guess its a van :P)

Y/N
-Thought-

Its pretty Quiet somewhat. this two woman kept staring at me creep me out a lil bit

W Rizz? Lets get back as they enter the battlefield gun fire and war cry would be heard 3 armored van join us they drive slowly and carefully not trying to alert the enemy the second van accidentally hit a car. Alarm ring the street third van got rain down by machine gun at the window the convoy just step through the gas, they just rammed all the car on the street. the machine gun kept firing on them as they get away they make a hard turn an enemy would shoot the rpg toward the second van blowing it up the third van open their top hatch as one of the soldier fire his AK at the enemy is he missed all of his shoot.

"Shit... This people are crazy"

Idarov:"Don't worry i got this"

She open the van top hatch as she killed the enemy using her PKM she would also tossed a grenade inside the building there was scream that ended with a explosion as the enemy died down the look like the second van had no survivor since the rpg hit an engine.

They drive until they reach the destroyed wall and it labeled "Quarantine Zone"
_____________________________
Sorry i can't continue to much,them school work need to finnish