12. 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁

♡-𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃-♡

I knew what I was doing was wrong, and what was about to happen was immensely stupid but what can I say, I'm a dude with a dick who is well... Thinking with his dick.

Ashley had sent me a string of texts, the last being threatening to expose us to Ainsley so of course I replied and here I am running back to her. I don't even know why. Ainsley is already suspicious of her best friend, she'd easily believe me if I said that Ashley was lying. We all know how over dramatic Ashley can be and overbearing.

Why am I even doing this? I shouldn't say it but shes a good fuck... and I'm a terrible person.

It was really awkward after Ashley left Ainsley and I in the pizza place, she might as well have told Ainsley there and then what we'd been up to. I was so close myself to just blowing it all up and confessing everything. After we were done that's when Ashely's crazy messages had started.

Ashley🍑:
So you stood me up then. For her. 🙄

Ashley 🍑:
I don't know why I'm even surprised, Ainsley will always come first. 😒

Ashley🍑:
She can't give you what you want...You told me that yourself. 😏 How would she like it if I told her. 🤔

Ashley🍑:
Ok, I have my answer then. I'm going to tell her everything. 😘

Me:
Ash, don't be like that. Please don't tell her...

Ashley:
Meet me at your dorm in 10 minutes and I promise I won't say a word. 😘😙

Me:
I'm on my way.

It's there in black and white, she is blackmailing me. I should just tell Ainsley everything now, maybe I could spin it in a way to make me look like the victim too. Who am I kidding, I'm the world's biggest asshole and I'm going to hell when this all comes out.

As I walk to my block I'm trying to think of how to get this all to stop. I should just tell her, come clean. Maybe me and Ainsley will be fine. Maybe she could find a way of forgiving me. Yes, that's what I'm going to do. When I get back to my dorm I'm going to tell Ashley it's over and that I'm going to tell Ainsley everything, that way she has nothing over me.

"You took your time Jakey, for a moment I didn't think you'd show." I see the smug look on Ashley's face as a draw nearer, going in to kiss me I dodge her extending my arm to keep the distance.

"Not here." I'm blunt before grabbing her forearm and dragging her into my accommodation block. "Jakey you're hurting me." she complains as I continue dragging her down the hall until we're safely locked away in my room.

"This has to stop Ashley."

"What has to stop? I have no idea what you're talking about-"

"Cut the crap Ash, this... me and you we can't continue." I spit through gritted teeth, feeling the anger rise inside of me.

"I thought I told you what would happen-"

"Your threats aren't going to work anymore, I'm going to tell her." I start pacing my room, trying to keep my cool.

"Tell her? Are you crazy?" She protests, I can see the sheer panic in her eyes.

"You're the one who keeps threatening to tell her! Wait a minute.." I stop pacing and start laughing to myself.

"What?! What are you laughing at?" I can see the annoyance wash over her, the fear of me telling Ainsley is obvious.

"You're afraid..."

"Afraid? Why would I be afraid?"

"Because we both know you don't want her finding out... But why is that? You're scared she'd be the bigger person and see past it and forgive me?"

"We both know she'd dump your ass so hard, she thinks she's so special-"

"Don't talk about Ainsley like that!" I storm towards her practically pinning her against the wall.

"Oh don't make out you care about her Jacob,  otherwise you wouldn't be here right now with me." I remained silent as I looked at her, and deep down I knew she was in some ways right. Not because I didn't care about Ainsley because I did... God I love that girls, it's just...

I study Ashley's face, looking from her eyes down to her lips, she notices how my eyes move and begins biting her lip, tempting me. I can't blame all this on me thinking with my dick, I knew deep down I was stupidly falling for this bitch. It made no sense she was awful, but she somehow always seemed to draw me back and I was damned if I knew what to do about it.

"Ashley" I breathe out heavily, cutting me off from everything else she leans in, her lips locking with mine. All my instincts are telling me to push her away and go to my girlfriend, but here we are. Thinking with the wrong head.

I'm so going to hell for this... but... she is a good fuck.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: Okay so I bit of a shorter chapter today, just thought you'd all appreciate seeing how Jacob is trying to justify what he is doing... Does he really love Ainsley if he's capable of this? What's going to happen when Ainsley confronts him, well that's if she decides to confront him...

Next we'll be seeing Ashley's POV, I think it's time we get some perspective of why she's doing this to her 'best friend'

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ