5. 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁

♡-𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍-♡

"Hey you." I kiss my girlfriend gently on the lips, she returns the soft kiss.

"You having fun?" she nods, grinning wide as her fingers intertwine around my neck, throwing her head back. She exposes her neck to me, wasting no time I  dives in, planting sloppy kisses all over her. She giggles as I tickle her sweet spot on her neck.

"N-no... not here Jake!" Aisnley protested, still giggling at me.

"Oh come on babe, when are we gonna get a chance to do it?"

"We have all summer." she teases as I finally pull back looking at her intensely.

"Oh yeah with my parents home all summer?" I scoff slightly, hating how much of a tease my girlfriend can be at times.

"We just best not get caught." She bites her lower lip before leaning in again, kissing me tenderly. I keep a tight hold of her whilst we continue floating in the lake water, sharing sweet kisses. After a short while everyone starts to get too cold so we all get out. Ashley goes to get everyone towels whilst we all mess around on the lake shore. Grabbing my phone I open it again taking a few snaps with everyone, when Ashely returns she hands out the towels. Having one handed to me I pass Ainsley my phone and she's instantly taking selfies posting them on my social media.

Taking an extra towel I wrap it around her waist pulling her close. "No naughty photo's like that missy, that's only for me to see." Shaking her head she just giggles hitting my chest lightly. "You're so silly Jakey... You know I sent you much worse." Leaning in, I kiss her hard, needing to relieve myself.

"Come on baby let's go upstairs?" I beg trying to entice her inside but she won't budge, insisting she wants to go and play beer pong with the rest of the group. Reluctantly I agree, getting changed and heading back inside with the group.

As the game gets going the drinks flow some more and we all start to have a really good time. Ainsley is next to take her shot as we decided to go do girls vs boys. Of course the boys are winning. Pulling faces and heckling we try to distract her. Surprisingly she gets it in and chooses Pete to drink. Finishing my beer I let them know I'm stepping out to use the restroom.

Finishing my business in the bathroom, I step out from the top floor bathroom, as this floor of the lake house is off limits. Stumbling down the hall I see one of the master bedroom doors open, peering inside there's nobody there. Turning to go back out of the room I jump startled and see somebody else in the hallway.

"Shit you scared me!" I speak out with a deep breath. Giggling they take a few steps forward, placing their hands on my chest, leaning in close.

"Take me to bed, Barber..." Biting my lower lip, I'm definitely not thinking with the right head.

"I thought you said-"

"She's downstairs with the others, she won't even know we're missing."

"This is the last time Ashely."

"Sure it is." Winking, she takes my hand in hers, leading me into the bedroom, locking the door behind us.

*
*
*

"Oooooh there he is!" Josh's voice booms loud across the living room. Laughing I walk over grabbing his hand pulling him into a hug.

"Great stunt at the graduation, The mascot costume was a great touch." Sniggering, he pushes me jokingly.