"And what's that?" He asked getting close to smell her hair.

Ryu held in her gagging to say "Because Men like you shouldn't be in a bar like this with a woman like me"

"I don't understand?" he asked confused. But Hiroto let out a painful laugh.

"I am not surprised, so let me simply it down for you," Ryu said turning to him.

"Please do, sweetheart" he smirked.

"You and your filthy group of pigs will walk out of this bar and keep on walking out of this city, this kingdom, this continent and pray every day that you never meet me again"

"Or really?" He asked amused "And why would we do that?"

"Or I will make you crawl your way out" She replied.

He came close grabbed a stand of Ryu's hair and kissed it "Make us" that's all Ryu needed to hear.

She punched him in the middle of his throat before he even understood what happened he was on the floor gasping for air, Ryu lift her foot and kicked him flat on the ground, she put her foot on his head.

"Who's next?" she smiled.

By now all the men were on their feet, and Hiroto was still sitting there smiling like an idiot.

The first man attacked Ryu with a huge bulk of earth which Ryu easily broke in half. By the time she was done the bar and all men in it were on the ground, some moving groaning some not.

Monkey was already beside Hiroto who seemed unconscious trying to stop the blood.

"Monkey get aside," Ryu said pulling Hiroto away, she grouched next to him and check his pulse was still strong that's good, she pulled him on her back and went to the tea shop.

Thankfully uncle was there and had a lot of knowledge about medicine, they did end up getting a doctor just to be sure.

Hiroto continuously comes and goes from consciousness, one of the last times he came to consciousness he whispered "thank you" and "Sorry" to Ryu and went back into deep sleep her uncle and doctor have  repeatedly told Ryu that it is completely normal for that amount of damage.

Right after Ryu got the satisfaction that Hiroto was okay, she went back.

Ryu found a not broken bottle of whiskey and took a stool in a broken-down bar and sat by his head, after around thirty minutes he started to move.

Ryu kicked him "Get up pig"

He winced like a child, "Pathetic, wake up" Ryu kicked him again.

He slowly woke and looked around realizing where he is and with who.

"You bitch" he said getting another kick from Ryu right in the stomach, making him scream.

"Get up, time to crawl your way out," she said pulling him up by his hair.

"You must be kidding little girl" he laughed.

"Look around old man, every one of them abounded you" he looked around to find them to be alone,

"I will still not crawl" he spitted out.

Ryu grabbed the half-empty whiskey bottle from the side pour it on him and then broke the bottle on his head, he again went unconscious. Ryu pulled herself out of the stool and stretched walking out.

After almost an hour of Ryu walking around she came back to find him still unconscious, she sat on the unbroken table and started meditating.

After what felt like two more hours he finally started to move again, after thirty more minutes he was sitting straight staring at Ryu in silence.

"Still not crawling?" Ryu asked still eyes closed.

"Who are you?" he asked, Ryu finally opened her eyes, jumping off the table.

"Your worst nightmare" She smiled. Picking a broken piece of the word and smacking him unconscious.

She went back to the table and laid back down, the sky was getting darker by a minute and stars starting to show.

After late in the night he woke up again this time shaking "Are you Hiroto's lover" he asked.

"Right now I am nothing more than Your nightmare" she smiled sliding off the table and picked the same piece of wood again,

"No stop" it was too late Ryu was already in action and she again knocked him unconscious.

The next time he woke up the sun was about to rise

"Please I will die like this" he pleaded still laying, not having the energy to move.

"I am patient, and I always get what I want," Ryu said picking a random stone from the ground.

"Stop, please, please" By the time Ryu is standing on his head he is balling his eyes out.

Ryu lift the stone in the air "I will crawl" he yelled.

Ryu let the stone drop next to his head.

"Please tell me why? He asked.

"Why?" Ryu tilts her head to the right looking down at him.

"Why did you do this to me, what triggered you?" he asked trying to get on his legs but failing back to the ground,

Ryu saw him struggle for a few minutes, Why? Ryu thought, Why did I do it? Ryu asked herself little confused. Is it my hate for people who hurt innocent weaker people than them, or Is it because he hurt someone Ryu cared about? Or is it deeper why did this feel so satisfying, Hiroto does not feel better because Ryu did this, Ryu doing this will probably not change this asshole into a better man.

Ryu walked back to the table and took a seat, she looked at the sky and laughed making the leader a little afraid.

"Mam?" he asked making Ryu laugh louder.

"You know what? Ryu asked finally turning to him,

"What?" he asked little afraid of Ryu's insanity.

"I think I needed a punching bag for a while, I think there was just a lot that needed to get out, you know anger, hatred, jealousy" she jumped off the table, "You know all those ugly things that I couldn't let go on the people I love"

She walked up to him "So you take them out on me?" he asked, "That's the thing, my beloved you just did a wrong thing, at the wrong time, to the wrong person" Ryu laughed again.

"You know the rule of the jungle?" she asked grabbing the leader from his hair and making him look her in her eyes "Strong do what they can and Weak suffer what they must"

She gave a piece of breed in his hand that she bought in her walk yesterday, "Eat it, you have a lot of crawling to do"

"I see no difference between you and me, you are as evil as me," the leader said.

"No, don't say that" Ryu put her hand on her heart offended "We are worlds apart, you attack weak who can't fight, I on the other hand do public service I teach weak fools who start a fight with me how that's not a good decision you see"

"I never start the fight, I just simply end it"