Chapter 9

Hurriedly rushed to his room and plugs his phone charging and went to washroom to take a shower.
There was a business party held where most famous business family and celebrities were invited.

Manik was also invited but declined when he received the invitation because of his busy schedule but then he found about Nandini also attending the party, he wasn't able to leave this opportunity to see her. He could do anything to see her.

Just in few days she entered in his lives and her ways getting straight to his heart. This very first time he feels his heart craves to see her. His heart starts racing faster whenever she comes near him.

It's been a week ago when he took Nandini out for pani puri treat as she demanded by her brother but Abhi wasn't able to take her due to his appointment and Manik offered to take her cancelling his meeting.  He can't forget the teasing look he received from Arjun and those constantly weirds by Arjun now, then feels like his secret will be exposed soon.

Turning the shower on he steps in and closing his eyes recalling how adorable she looked when she filled her mouth with pani puri. He couldn't help but chuckle at her antics. Being with her gives him so much peace. He was loving her company.

He turns the shower off and pulling the towel wipes his body and wrapping the towel around his wait comes out of the shower and moves to his closest.

Shuffling through his closet he chose to wear black suite. He quickly got ready and walks out of his closet and walks towards the dressing table.

He stood front of three mirror and taking the brush combed his hair and setting his hair he kept the brush down. He then opens the left side drawer and taking a watch left wore it on his left hand wrist.

He took his favourite perfume out and sprayed it his body. He glanced himself and walks to bed sitting down. He then wearing his shoes stood up.

Taking his phone and shoving his one hand in hushed pocket and holding his phone in one hand walks out of the room. He descends down the stairs and found his family waiting for him.

He clears throat gaining their attention and pulling Mukti in a side hug pecks side of her head.

Manik : you look gorgeous princess.

Mukti : thank you Bhai, you look handsome. All the girls will drool over you now.

Manik chuckles and moves to his mother hugging her and complimented her too. He the looks at his father and smirks who returns the smirk.

( Manik's attire)

( Manik's attire)

They all starts making their way out of the mansion and settling in the car drove to the party. Manik's bodyguards were following their car behind. Mukti went her parents whereas Manik drove his car.

They arrived to party and were welcomed by the person who organised the party. Manik looks at the man front of him and really admired him for that works he has done in this business field.