Chapter 2

Landing in India and completing all formalities to checking out, holding her luggage and grabbing a coffee nandini walks out of the airport.

Taking the sunglasses off roams her eyes around to find the driver who was supposed to pick her up. Not able to locate the driver, she sighs and taking her phone out she stood on the side and dials Ishita's number.

Nandini thought why was her mother taking so long to answer the call and where was this driver. Her eyes fells on how people were pushing and rushing inside the airport. She couldn't stand there and watch them pushing each other.

She took a deep breath and taking a sip of the coffee dials Ishita's number again and walks little further away from airport entrance.

Nandini : hello, amma. How long does it take to answer the call? Where is the driver? I can't see him.

She starts to bombarded with questions soon as Ishita answered the call not letting her speak.

Ishita : Nandu. Driver is already waiting for airport. I told him to wait on the other end. Wait him call him up and say you're waiting by the entrance. I was preparing food for you and my phone was on charging in living room.

Nandini felt guilty for venting her frustration on Ishita.

Nandini : I'm sorry amma. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. Is Bhai and Appa at home or in office?

Ishita : it's okay Nandu. I can understand your frustration. No they are in office. Do you want to meet them first or come home?

Nandini : I want to see them first amma. I'll come with them at night.

Ishita saying okay ended the call whereas Nandini keeping her phone in handbags sips her coffee while waiting for the driver to arrive.

Nandini waves at the driver when she spotted him coming towards her. She smiles and greets him bending down and touching his foot taking his blessing.

Nandini : hello kaka. How are you doing? How's your family?

The driver smiles and gently pats her hair.

Driver. Hello Nandini beta. I'm good. Everyone is also doing great. How are you? How was your journey? Did you had any trouble? I apologies for getting late to you.

Nandini : no worries kaka! Now that you are here. Can we please leave to Appa's office.

The driver nodded his head and taking Nandini's luggage walks towards the car. Nandini follows him and helping him to put luggage in car boot opens the passenger seat and settles down.

The driver settling on driver seat starting the engine drove to Murthy's industrial.

Nandini thanking the diver steps outside and looks at the Murthy's industrial with so much proud. Her father and brother built this industrial with so much hard work and passion.

Her lips curves into a proud smile and looking at pun she decided to walk. Her eyes didn't every single of interior as she walks through the corridor and stops at the receptionist who looks so busy or avoids to acknowledging her presence.